RSUniverse | Overcoming All Odds
Welcome to RSUniverse Forums!

Do take a moment to register yourself and do not use your Runescape Password!

King Regards,
Admin
Donation
Donations Values
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hows everyone doing
@Account + Mecool EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 1:26 am by Account Set

» Service Manager
@Account + Mecool EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:45 pm by World

» Sup!
@Account + Mecool EmptySat May 24, 2014 3:20 am by Stumble

» Customer Service Manager
@Account + Mecool EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:31 pm by Genesis

» Questing Manager Poll
@Account + Mecool EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:05 pm by Genesis

» Noobs.
@Account + Mecool EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 1:30 am by World

» Stumble Read
@Account + Mecool EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:40 am by World

» 750th post!
@Account + Mecool EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:08 pm by Host Dil

» Evil turnip seeds anyone?
@Account + Mecool EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:01 pm by w3bster


@Account + Mecool

Go down

@Account + Mecool Empty @Account + Mecool

Post by MrIllegal on Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:54 pm

Hello, I would like to post regarding Account.


Today i Had conversation on IRC with him and he called me a scammer. When I aske him for proof or any more details he went on to say that I am a scammer and that Mecool has proof, he also said I scammed 20m 07 In a form of trust trading and when asked who he said he doesn't know. I asked for pictures and he couldn't provide any, He mentioned that Mecool has pictures. He said I had a Host app on the forums and that I also have a rank in the IRC.

Here is my oppinion on this -
  1. If you call someone a scammer have proof.
  2. Don't say Someone has done something when he has not.
  3. His attitude was plain accusative and no logic was involved.
  4. He has been banned from Coradyce where he was accused of scamming and I was the one to get him here. I spoke to spence and found out that He has been here in the past and got kicked for being annoying.
  5. Mecool needs to post pics below and whether or not what he says is true.
  6. If I find out this is made up to damage my rep I'm going to ask for him to be banned.
  7. Dealing with false accusations is hard and someone should not be accused of things without proof.
 
To mecool - If you have pics or proof post it. If you say this is not true I'd like you to tell us so, for I will propose Account to be banned.

To Account - Post proof below. Post oppinion below.

To all other people who were there - Host Dil, Faizan, whoever else - please read this topic and post below.

I am a man of repute and am willing to post evidence of all trades and payouts, I have over 1,5k screenshots of trades. I have screenshots of the convo and I have alot of proof so please ask me to post it if needed.

Videos -
http://www.screenr.com/LDRH
http://www.screenr.com/9CRH
http://www.screenr.com/v8RH


Please watch those ^ and comment below.


P.S. Please get this solved asap.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@Account + Mecool 2ij6nib
MrIllegal
MrIllegal
The Active Member
The Active Member

Posts : 210
Age : 50
Join date : 2013-07-07

Back to top Go down

@Account + Mecool Empty Re: @Account + Mecool

Post by Naxious on Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:56 pm

Its not right to accuse someone of scams espeically if they worked hard, now Im not gonna interfere but I would like you guys to resolve this problem and be freidns again Very Happy

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"SUCK MY DILLIES"
Naxious
Naxious
The CC Member
The CC Member

Posts : 308
Join date : 2012-10-24
Location : New York City

http://naxious.tk

Back to top Go down

@Account + Mecool Empty Re: @Account + Mecool

Post by gp_lost on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:02 pm

account dont accuse people of scamming u newb
get proof first then do it


Last edited by gp_lost on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
gp_lost
gp_lost
The Member
The Member

Posts : 93
Join date : 2013-07-29

Back to top Go down

@Account + Mecool Empty Re: @Account + Mecool

Post by Account Set on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:02 pm

He told me on skype that he was offered rank and he denied it, and I brung this up today, he denied this, then he told me that he never made a host app, and I toldhim if you were offered rank you should have a host app, if mecool get's on he can possibly get the proof or be a witness
Account Set
Account Set
The CC Member
The CC Member

Posts : 512
Age : 22
Join date : 2013-07-23
Location : Toledo, Ohio

Back to top Go down

@Account + Mecool Empty Re: @Account + Mecool

Post by MrIllegal on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:03 pm

Thank you for your oppinions I will keep this updated. I am giving Mecool 48 hours to Post pics if no pics or proof will be present i'm assuming there is none and account will be dealt with.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@Account + Mecool 2ij6nib
MrIllegal
MrIllegal
The Active Member
The Active Member

Posts : 210
Age : 50
Join date : 2013-07-07

Back to top Go down

@Account + Mecool Empty Re: @Account + Mecool

Post by sniperrex9 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:21 pm

Account Set wrote:He told me on skype that he was offered rank and he denied it, and I brung this up today, he denied this, then he told me that he never made a host app, and I toldhim if you were offered rank you should have a host app, if mecool get's on he can possibly get the proof or be a witness

How does that prove he is a scammer not wanting to sides but atm mr illegal is winning this arguement

Mr illegal false acusination i prefer if it was not an automatic ban in my opinion

In general i hope u guys can patch this up and if account or mecool have any good evidence i suggest posting it and to be fair the evidence has to be good and gl both of u

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sniperrex9's Goals:

[X] Advertise 50 hours+
[x] Cs over 100m
[x] Post over 200
[] Achieve star rank
[x] Host a Game of 21

Here is my rank app:
http://www.rsuniverse.com/t247p30-sniper-rex-7-s-rank-app#5185
TY
sniperrex9
sniperrex9
The CC Member
The CC Member

Posts : 250
Join date : 2013-07-04
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

@Account + Mecool Empty Re: @Account + Mecool

Post by MrIllegal on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:28 pm

Thanks sniper, also wanted to add in that he was saying I have a host app in here which I don't, then he said I probably deleted it. I have pictures of all his statements. If anyone needs 'em I'll send.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@Account + Mecool 2ij6nib
MrIllegal
MrIllegal
The Active Member
The Active Member

Posts : 210
Age : 50
Join date : 2013-07-07

Back to top Go down

@Account + Mecool Empty Re: @Account + Mecool

Post by Account Set on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:37 pm

Good luck getting me banned LOL
Account Set
Account Set
The CC Member
The CC Member

Posts : 512
Age : 22
Join date : 2013-07-23
Location : Toledo, Ohio

Back to top Go down

@Account + Mecool Empty Re: @Account + Mecool

Post by MrIllegal on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:52 pm

Account Set wrote:Good luck getting me banned LOL

You're not taking this serious. Proves that you are not mature.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@Account + Mecool 2ij6nib
MrIllegal
MrIllegal
The Active Member
The Active Member

Posts : 210
Age : 50
Join date : 2013-07-07

Back to top Go down

@Account + Mecool Empty Re: @Account + Mecool

Post by Mecool on Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:42 am

Um, I have no idea what this is... I don't think I was paying attention when this conversation happened, but I do remember hearing something about someone scamming an account, but that was with Mr Illegal and Houred not Account. I, however do not have any pictures of anybody scamming and I never told anyone I took pics of it. I don't have any proof whatsoever of anybody scamming, besides I remember Account getting in a big argument with someone (IDK who) about spamming on forums=legit or something. I don't want to get anyone into trouble by something I say because neither Mr Illegal nor Account have ever done anything to me. Sorry if this wasn't much help here but this is all I have.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Goals:
250 posts[x]
1k posts[]
First 99[]
#1 Forum Poster[]
MM Rank[]
Hosting Rank[]

Check out my host app-->http://www.rsuniverse.com/t334-mecool-rank-application-edit-more-youtube-vids-color
Mecool
Mecool
The CC Member
The CC Member

Posts : 383
Age : 19
Join date : 2013-07-14

Back to top Go down

@Account + Mecool Empty Re: @Account + Mecool

Post by Stumble on Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:53 am

I highly doubt a false accusation is something worth banning over - however account u shud take this more seriously than saying "gl getting me banned" because its always possible

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@Account + Mecool Old_si10

Dug up my old signature. Smile
Stumble
Stumble
The General Host
The General Host

Posts : 755
Join date : 2013-05-19

Back to top Go down

@Account + Mecool Empty Re: @Account + Mecool

Post by Naxious on Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:28 am

MrIllegal wrote:
Account Set wrote:Good luck getting me banned LOL

You're not taking this serious. Proves that you are not mature.
cmon man stop posting -_-, I mean we all know you want posts but ythis is something filed against you and we wanna help bring you guys together :/

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"SUCK MY DILLIES"
Naxious
Naxious
The CC Member
The CC Member

Posts : 308
Join date : 2012-10-24
Location : New York City

http://naxious.tk

Back to top Go down

@Account + Mecool Empty Re: @Account + Mecool

Post by Genesis on Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:44 am

In the rules section, it states that you are not to be

3.) Accusing Someone of Scamming without proof

I will not take any action on this but if this continues to blow up, infractions will be given out accordingly. Learn from this and let's not repeat this Drama again.


_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@Account + Mecool Na8zcEc
Genesis
Genesis
The Owner
The Owner

Posts : 378
Join date : 2012-10-16

http://www.genesis07.net

Back to top Go down

@Account + Mecool Empty Re: @Account + Mecool

Post by MrIllegal on Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:45 am

Mecool wrote:Um, I have no idea what this is... I don't think I was paying attention when this conversation happened, but I do remember hearing something about someone scamming an account, but that was with Mr Illegal and Houred not Account. I, however do not have any pictures of anybody scamming and I never told anyone I took pics of it. I don't have any proof whatsoever of anybody scamming, besides I remember Account getting in a big argument with someone (IDK who) about spamming on forums=legit or something. I don't want to get anyone into trouble by something I say because neither Mr Illegal nor Account have ever done anything to me. Sorry if this wasn't much help here but this is all I have.

This has just proven that Account is a liar, as I have pictures of him saying it. With this in mind, I'd like to contact Spence/7HB/X3S/Greens and take him out of the community. I don't like people fucking with my rep.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@Account + Mecool 2ij6nib
MrIllegal
MrIllegal
The Active Member
The Active Member

Posts : 210
Age : 50
Join date : 2013-07-07

Back to top Go down

@Account + Mecool Empty Re: @Account + Mecool

Post by MrIllegal on Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:51 am

Genesis wrote:In the rules section, it states that you are not to be

3.) Accusing Someone of Scamming without proof

I will not take any action on this but if this continues to blow up, infractions will be given out accordingly. Learn from this and let's not repeat this Drama again.


Well not only that but he is blatanly calling me a scammer without anything to back him up whatsoever, and making others doubt me, he lied about the whole thing and involved someone else(mecool) in it who says he doesn't know shit. He is not a bettor, check his wagering stats - 0 WAGERED. Why is he even here? Answer - He is going for a rank. And you know what? He isn't going to get it. So why bother? Why troll people? Why fuck others' reputation? This is VERY serious with me. I really want him to learn a lesson, I got him here. On the first day when I got him here I found out he has been here before and annoyed people. I thought he has became more mature, But now I see that he is just a Kid who doesn't care about others. To be honest I don't see a reason for him to be here as he has not done ANYTHING for the clan, correct me if i'm wrong.


If I was to be the one who judges, I would
NOT ALLOW LIARS IN THIS CLAN.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@Account + Mecool 2ij6nib
MrIllegal
MrIllegal
The Active Member
The Active Member

Posts : 210
Age : 50
Join date : 2013-07-07

Back to top Go down

@Account + Mecool Empty Re: @Account + Mecool

Post by Naxious on Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:22 pm

I think tyhat you guys need to work it out....IF he is still (falsely)(Truley) accusing you, how would we know which one is right but from my point of view I think account isn't taking it as serious as Mr Illegal is,please resolve the issue and if not contact one of the newest leaders the handle the situation

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"SUCK MY DILLIES"
Naxious
Naxious
The CC Member
The CC Member

Posts : 308
Join date : 2012-10-24
Location : New York City

http://naxious.tk

Back to top Go down

@Account + Mecool Empty Re: @Account + Mecool

Post by Yamiteh on Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:35 pm

Naxious wrote:how would we know which one is right
Well since Mr Illegal has pictures of Account saying something like "Mecool has proof you scam" and Mecool is denying that, I assume Account was just trolling.


On topic: I wasn't there and don't have any new information on that so I can't help here :/
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
The Active Member
The Active Member

Posts : 106
Join date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

@Account + Mecool Empty Re: @Account + Mecool

Post by MrIllegal on Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:58 pm

Update - He appologised on IRC saying he had a "different perspective"
Also called me on skype saying it and i have a recording of the convo.


Link - http://vocaroo.com/i/s1E8tr4nhGsW
Picture - http://gyazo.com/e84d4db13ea757ad5ade3c9aaaf00fb8

To a mod, please get him to confirm then lock thread.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@Account + Mecool 2ij6nib
MrIllegal
MrIllegal
The Active Member
The Active Member

Posts : 210
Age : 50
Join date : 2013-07-07

Back to top Go down

@Account + Mecool Empty Re: @Account + Mecool

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum