RSUniverse | Overcoming All Odds
Welcome to RSUniverse Forums!

Do take a moment to register yourself and do not use your Runescape Password!

King Regards,
Admin
Donation
Donations Values
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hows everyone doing
Improvement for list of quests under "Quest Guides" EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 1:26 am by Account Set

» Service Manager
Improvement for list of quests under "Quest Guides" EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:45 pm by World

» Sup!
Improvement for list of quests under "Quest Guides" EmptySat May 24, 2014 3:20 am by Stumble

» Customer Service Manager
Improvement for list of quests under "Quest Guides" EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:31 pm by Genesis

» Questing Manager Poll
Improvement for list of quests under "Quest Guides" EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:05 pm by Genesis

» Noobs.
Improvement for list of quests under "Quest Guides" EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 1:30 am by World

» Stumble Read
Improvement for list of quests under "Quest Guides" EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:40 am by World

» 750th post!
Improvement for list of quests under "Quest Guides" EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:08 pm by Host Dil

» Evil turnip seeds anyone?
Improvement for list of quests under "Quest Guides" EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:01 pm by w3bster

Improvement for list of quests under "Quest Guides"

Go down

Improvement for list of quests under "Quest Guides" Empty Improvement for list of quests under "Quest Guides"

Post by Navzatiny on Wed May 22, 2013 9:41 pm

This might be kinda hard to explain, and just ask if you're not sure about what I mean.

When you press on the Quest Guides button in the left bar, a list of many quests appear. However, if you click the ones, which we have made a guide for, the guide will pop up. But if it doesn't have a guide written for it yet, it will take you to the frontpage of the forums.

What I would like, is to make it obvious for the user, which of the quests have a guide written, and which ones don't.

An example of this could be (I'm not sure if this is possible, as I'm not much into website making / layout, but I think it is) making the quests that do have a guide, appear with green text, and the ones who don't appear with red text.

Please tell me if there already is a way of finding out this without clicking each quest :-P

- Naveed
Navzatiny
Navzatiny
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Improvement for list of quests under "Quest Guides" Empty Re: Improvement for list of quests under "Quest Guides"

Post by World on Wed May 22, 2013 10:34 pm

I agree with you. You can not see which questguides got added atm. Will take a look at it tomorrow.
World
World
One and Only
One and Only

http://www.RSuniverse.com/

Back to top Go down

Improvement for list of quests under "Quest Guides" Empty Re: Improvement for list of quests under "Quest Guides"

Post by spear dice on Wed May 22, 2013 11:05 pm

Ya I think this needs to be implemented for all the guides in general. Great idea.

~spear dice

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Improvement for list of quests under "Quest Guides" Spear
spear dice
spear dice
The Captain Host
The Captain Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzboz on Wed May 22, 2013 11:06 pm

I have coloured all guides green, this should now help Smile
Ozzboz
Ozzboz
The Member
The Member

http://www.genesis07.net

Back to top Go down

Post by spear dice on Thu May 23, 2013 4:51 am

Awesome ozz! This'll help a lot thanks man Very Happy

~spear dice

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Improvement for list of quests under "Quest Guides" Spear
spear dice
spear dice
The Captain Host
The Captain Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Navzatiny on Thu May 23, 2013 6:03 am

Thank you guys a lot;-) Requesting lock
Navzatiny
Navzatiny
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis on Thu May 23, 2013 7:03 am

Lock as requested Smile
Genesis
Genesis
The Owner
The Owner

http://www.genesis07.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum