RSUniverse | Overcoming All Odds
Welcome to RSUniverse Forums!

Do take a moment to register yourself and do not use your Runescape Password!

King Regards,
Admin
Donation
Donations Values
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hows everyone doing
Who am I? GIVEAWAY [WINNER PICKED AND ANNOUNCED] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 1:26 am by Account Set

» Service Manager
Who am I? GIVEAWAY [WINNER PICKED AND ANNOUNCED] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:45 pm by World

» Sup!
Who am I? GIVEAWAY [WINNER PICKED AND ANNOUNCED] - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2014 3:20 am by Stumble

» Customer Service Manager
Who am I? GIVEAWAY [WINNER PICKED AND ANNOUNCED] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:31 pm by Genesis

» Questing Manager Poll
Who am I? GIVEAWAY [WINNER PICKED AND ANNOUNCED] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:05 pm by Genesis

» Noobs.
Who am I? GIVEAWAY [WINNER PICKED AND ANNOUNCED] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 1:30 am by World

» Stumble Read
Who am I? GIVEAWAY [WINNER PICKED AND ANNOUNCED] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:40 am by World

» 750th post!
Who am I? GIVEAWAY [WINNER PICKED AND ANNOUNCED] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:08 pm by Host Dil

» Evil turnip seeds anyone?
Who am I? GIVEAWAY [WINNER PICKED AND ANNOUNCED] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:01 pm by w3bster

Who am I? GIVEAWAY [WINNER PICKED AND ANNOUNCED]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who am I? GIVEAWAY [WINNER PICKED AND ANNOUNCED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Who am I? GIVEAWAY [WINNER PICKED AND ANNOUNCED]

Post by Houred on Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:29 pm

spear dice wrote:Your a spammer and a failure at life. Hope I never have to see your ugly face or ill turn to stone. Also your gay. You are not a player. Oh ya and you spam too much and u shouldn't have more posts then me. NUB! Hope u get perm banned for spamming.

~spear dice

Amen

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Houred's Genesis07 goals:

Get mod rank [x]
Get 1k posts []
Get 5k posts []
Get 50m on 07 []
Houred
Houred
The Lieutenant Host
The Lieutenant Host

Back to top Go down

Who am I? GIVEAWAY [WINNER PICKED AND ANNOUNCED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Who am I? GIVEAWAY [WINNER PICKED AND ANNOUNCED]

Post by Navzatiny on Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 pm

Happy to have you guys entering and gl to both of you :-D

EVEN MORE TRASH TALKING - I LIKE IT :p
Navzatiny
Navzatiny
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Navzatiny on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:35 pm

Houred wrote:
spear dice wrote:Your a an amazing spammer - idk how u can be so awesome at everything you do, please teach me. Also I am soo jealous of al the girls u're speaking to, and I wish it was me :'( I love speaking to you, because I can feel the awesomeness through my computer - I LOVE YOU NAVEED. MARRY ME

~spear dice

Amen

AW GUYS<3 Ily2 you're both amazing :-D

Navzatiny
Navzatiny
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by spear dice on Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:03 am

Shud up Naveed. Everyone hates you. Go die in a hole with no friends.

~spear dice

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Who am I? GIVEAWAY [WINNER PICKED AND ANNOUNCED] - Page 2 Spear
spear dice
spear dice
The Captain Host
The Captain Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Stumble on Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:56 am

LOL ^?

Who am I? GIVEAWAY [WINNER PICKED AND ANNOUNCED] - Page 2 Old_si10

Dug up my old signature. Smile
Stumble
Stumble
The General Host
The General Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Navzatiny on Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:59 am

Spear you are so nice, thanks soo much man - means a lot :p 9 HOURS LEFT GUUYS :p
Navzatiny
Navzatiny
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by spear dice on Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:55 pm

Honestly mate, you don't have to post that there are 9 hours left. (Spammer) Just post that at 24 hours. Not every 5 hours...

~spear dice

spear dice
spear dice
The Captain Host
The Captain Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Navzatiny on Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:02 pm

spear dice wrote:Honestly mate, you don't have to post that there are 9 hours left. (Spammer) Just post that at 24 hours. Not every 5 hours...

~spear dice

And you don't have to spam on mah thread :-D *Cough* You're the spammer *Cough* *Cough*
Navzatiny
Navzatiny
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by spear dice on Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:11 pm

Let's see how many times you have posted and how times i have Razz Then we'll see whos the spammer nub.

~spear dice

spear dice
spear dice
The Captain Host
The Captain Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Stumble on Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:27 pm

OO almost out of time! Navzatiny you sure you still wanna give money out after you got hacked Sad 

Stumble
Stumble
The General Host
The General Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Navzatiny on Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:40 pm

Yeah, it's cool :-D I'll be picking the winner in 20 minutes @@@@@@@ If anyone still wants to enter, go ahead :p
Navzatiny
Navzatiny
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Navzatiny on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:26 pm

Bumping this up. Winner is announced Very Happy

Gratz Stumble!! Contact me on skype / irc / ingame / forums / any other thinkable way to recieve your reward! Very Happy
Navzatiny
Navzatiny
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by sniperrex9 on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:52 pm

ehh should have known

Sniperrex9's Goals:

[X] Advertise 50 hours+
[x] Cs over 100m
[x] Post over 200
[] Achieve star rank
[x] Host a Game of 21

Here is my rank app:
http://www.rsuniverse.com/t247p30-sniper-rex-7-s-rank-app#5185
TY
sniperrex9
sniperrex9
The CC Member
The CC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Houred on Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:00 am

Congratulations Stumble! Badluck to everyone else, and thank you for doing this Navzatiny!

Houred's Genesis07 goals:

Get mod rank [x]
Get 1k posts []
Get 5k posts []
Get 50m on 07 []
Houred
Houred
The Lieutenant Host
The Lieutenant Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Navzatiny on Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:24 am

You're all welcome Very Happy

Sorry to everyone who didn't win - but look for more upcoming giveaways :-D

Omg can't fall asleep and none of my friends are on fb... Fmlfmlfml Sad
Navzatiny
Navzatiny
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Mecool on Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:29 am

Grats Stumble!!

My Goals:
250 posts[x]
1k posts[]
First 99[]
#1 Forum Poster[]
MM Rank[]
Hosting Rank[]

Check out my host app-->http://www.rsuniverse.com/t334-mecool-rank-application-edit-more-youtube-vids-color
Mecool
Mecool
The CC Member
The CC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stumble on Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:28 am

Ty haha Smile

Did you use random number generator? O_o

Stumble
Stumble
The General Host
The General Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Navzatiny on Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:16 am

Yeah Very Happy Go check the original post Wink
Navzatiny
Navzatiny
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis on Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:22 am

Congrats Stumble! Have a good one Smile
Genesis
Genesis
The Owner
The Owner

http://www.genesis07.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MrIllegal on Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:35 am

Noo Very Happy That 3 was soooo close Sad Grats stumble! Very Happy

Who am I? GIVEAWAY [WINNER PICKED AND ANNOUNCED] - Page 2 2ij6nib
MrIllegal
MrIllegal
The Active Member
The Active Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Baboz on Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:13 pm

grats stumble Smile
Baboz
Baboz
The CC Member
The CC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis on Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:09 am

Locked as its over. Smile
Genesis
Genesis
The Owner
The Owner

http://www.genesis07.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum