RSUniverse | Overcoming All Odds
Welcome to RSUniverse Forums!

Do take a moment to register yourself and do not use your Runescape Password!

King Regards,
Admin
Donation
Donations Values
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hows everyone doing
Registered Users(Today)(FInished) Check out the halloween mask giveaways! Also click on I.r.c on the top of the page EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 1:26 am by Account Set

» Service Manager
Registered Users(Today)(FInished) Check out the halloween mask giveaways! Also click on I.r.c on the top of the page EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:45 pm by World

» Sup!
Registered Users(Today)(FInished) Check out the halloween mask giveaways! Also click on I.r.c on the top of the page EmptySat May 24, 2014 3:20 am by Stumble

» Customer Service Manager
Registered Users(Today)(FInished) Check out the halloween mask giveaways! Also click on I.r.c on the top of the page EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:31 pm by Genesis

» Questing Manager Poll
Registered Users(Today)(FInished) Check out the halloween mask giveaways! Also click on I.r.c on the top of the page EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:05 pm by Genesis

» Noobs.
Registered Users(Today)(FInished) Check out the halloween mask giveaways! Also click on I.r.c on the top of the page EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 1:30 am by World

» Stumble Read
Registered Users(Today)(FInished) Check out the halloween mask giveaways! Also click on I.r.c on the top of the page EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:40 am by World

» 750th post!
Registered Users(Today)(FInished) Check out the halloween mask giveaways! Also click on I.r.c on the top of the page EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:08 pm by Host Dil

» Evil turnip seeds anyone?
Registered Users(Today)(FInished) Check out the halloween mask giveaways! Also click on I.r.c on the top of the page EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:01 pm by w3bster

Registered Users(Today)(FInished) Check out the halloween mask giveaways! Also click on I.r.c on the top of the page

Go down

Registered Users(Today)(FInished) Check out the halloween mask giveaways! Also click on I.r.c on the top of the page Empty Registered Users(Today)(FInished) Check out the halloween mask giveaways! Also click on I.r.c on the top of the page

Post by Host Dil on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:43 pm

If you have just registered here, reply with your RSN to get a free runeset!

~DI L

Last edited by Host Dil on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Registered Users(Today)(FInished) Check out the halloween mask giveaways! Also click on I.r.c on the top of the page 334sw1u
Host Dil
The Captain Host
The Captain Host

Back to top Go down

Registered Users(Today)(FInished) Check out the halloween mask giveaways! Also click on I.r.c on the top of the page Empty Re: Registered Users(Today)(FInished) Check out the halloween mask giveaways! Also click on I.r.c on the top of the page

Post by CroR1X on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:44 pm

RSN : CroR1X Ty man Smile
CroR1X
CroR1X
The Newb
The Newb

Back to top Go down

Registered Users(Today)(FInished) Check out the halloween mask giveaways! Also click on I.r.c on the top of the page Empty Re: Registered Users(Today)(FInished) Check out the halloween mask giveaways! Also click on I.r.c on the top of the page

Post by Host Dil on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:44 pm

Also check out or Halloween mask giveaways here!:http://www.rsuniverse.com/t322-monthly-eoc-rare-giveaway

~DI L

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Registered Users(Today)(FInished) Check out the halloween mask giveaways! Also click on I.r.c on the top of the page 334sw1u
Host Dil
The Captain Host
The Captain Host

Back to top Go down

Post by c h a k a pk on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:45 pm

i did it
c h a k a pk
c h a k a pk
The Newb
The Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by MUFCassassin on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:47 pm

RSN:MUFCassassin
MUFCassassin
MUFCassassin
The Member
The Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cr bc on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:56 pm

rsn: cr bc does 8 days count as just registered?Very Happy

Registered Users(Today)(FInished) Check out the halloween mask giveaways! Also click on I.r.c on the top of the page 2pobfnq
cr bc
cr bc
The Donator & CC Member
The Donator & CC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stumble on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:57 pm

I JUST joined this fc a year ago Wink

Ill take that runeset, you know my rsn xD

Registered Users(Today)(FInished) Check out the halloween mask giveaways! Also click on I.r.c on the top of the page Old_si10

Dug up my old signature. Smile
Stumble
Stumble
The General Host
The General Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Mecool on Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:19 am

Um, IDK when I joined, so whatever it is I'm still a nobb compared to you <3.
RSN: Mecoolawesom
Keep your rune set im JKing lol

My Goals:
250 posts[x]
1k posts[]
First 99[]
#1 Forum Poster[]
MM Rank[]
Hosting Rank[]

Check out my host app-->http://www.rsuniverse.com/t334-mecool-rank-application-edit-more-youtube-vids-color
Mecool
Mecool
The CC Member
The CC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spear dice on Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:02 am

Whats with the long ass name?

~spear dice

Registered Users(Today)(FInished) Check out the halloween mask giveaways! Also click on I.r.c on the top of the page Spear
spear dice
spear dice
The Captain Host
The Captain Host

Back to top Go down

Post by MrIllegal on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:06 pm

spear dice wrote:Whats with the long ass name?

~spear dice
title*

Registered Users(Today)(FInished) Check out the halloween mask giveaways! Also click on I.r.c on the top of the page 2ij6nib
MrIllegal
MrIllegal
The Active Member
The Active Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Wildy on Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:08 am

Rsn Major wildy Cool 
Major Wildy
Major Wildy
The Member
The Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wuzziefuzzy on Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:48 pm

RSN: Suoaki

Wzziefuzzy's goals

get 50 post on the Forum [ ]
get 1m on rs eoc    [x]
get 10m on rs eoc   [x]
get 50m on rs eoc   [ ]
get 100m on rs eoc  [ ]
get full torva and santa on rs eoc [ ]
wuzziefuzzy
wuzziefuzzy
The Newb
The Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattjim97 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:39 am

Join this website today! Very Happy
Mattjim97
Mattjim97
The Newb
The Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum