RSUniverse | Overcoming All Odds
Welcome to RSUniverse Forums!

Do take a moment to register yourself and do not use your Runescape Password!

King Regards,
Admin
Donation
Donations Values
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hows everyone doing
A moneymaking guide to get a free membership. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 1:26 am by Account Set

» Service Manager
A moneymaking guide to get a free membership. EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:45 pm by World

» Sup!
A moneymaking guide to get a free membership. EmptySat May 24, 2014 3:20 am by Stumble

» Customer Service Manager
A moneymaking guide to get a free membership. EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:31 pm by Genesis

» Questing Manager Poll
A moneymaking guide to get a free membership. EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:05 pm by Genesis

» Noobs.
A moneymaking guide to get a free membership. EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 1:30 am by World

» Stumble Read
A moneymaking guide to get a free membership. EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:40 am by World

» 750th post!
A moneymaking guide to get a free membership. EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:08 pm by Host Dil

» Evil turnip seeds anyone?
A moneymaking guide to get a free membership. EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:01 pm by w3bster

A moneymaking guide to get a free membership.

Go down

A moneymaking guide to get a free membership. Empty A moneymaking guide to get a free membership.

Post by Geten80 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:34 am

Hi and welcome to my free membership guide :p
Note: You wont make the money "instant" but you'll prob make 1 dollar/day within a month.
Also, this is just for free money, it takes like 2 minutes/day to watch these daily ads.

1. Register at probux through my R.A.F Link: probux.com/?r=Devvan.  (You don't have to register through my raf link but do it if you're kind because it helps me out a bit Smile) Or register directly at their website: Probux            (I can't post external links because i havent been a member for 7 days yet :p

2. Goto "View ads" and watch all the daily ads, it takes 5 seconds for the purple and green ads and 30 seconds for the yellow.

3. Goto the "Tasks" tab and do some tasks if theres some avaliable for you, i did this and earned aloooot really fast so i could buy "Referrals".

4. When you earned 0,60 you can buy 3 "Referrals". Those referrals clicks for you and earns money for you.

5. Turn on Autopay (Note after 20 days they wont be autopayed so you have to renew them when they're 1 day left to expire.

6. Do this daily and when you have like 100 referrals you'll earn about 1 dollar/day and about 32/month by only watching ads. So basicly you earned yourself infinite membeship.

7. Repeat step 3!!!! Do tasks 24/7 it'll earn you loads of money towards your referrals!!!!

I know right i suck at writing guides lol.

If you have any questions just ask!

Oh and if this is the wrong section just move it!

Pic:

A moneymaking guide to get a free membership. Qtfvo612

Last edited by Geten80 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Geten80
Geten80
The Active Member
The Active Member

Back to top Go down

A moneymaking guide to get a free membership. Empty Re: A moneymaking guide to get a free membership.

Post by Major Wildy on Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:45 pm

doesd realy works ?
Major Wildy
Major Wildy
The Member
The Member

Back to top Go down

A moneymaking guide to get a free membership. Empty Re: A moneymaking guide to get a free membership.

Post by Geten80 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:20 pm

Major Wildy wrote: Does it really work ? *Fixed

Yes it does. I wouldnt put up a thing if it didnt work here. It can be a little slow at the start but it pays out.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Anas and Stumble is awesome!

[X] 1 Million
[X] 5 Millions
[X] 10 Millions
[  ] 25 Millions
[  ] 50 Millions
Geten80
Geten80
The Active Member
The Active Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Faizan on Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:06 pm

Nice, maybe some pictures could help before someone actually tries it out
Faizan
Faizan
The Captain Host
The Captain Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Geten80 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:34 pm

Faizan wrote:Nice, maybe some pictures could help before someone actually tries it out
Sure, ill add it soon!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[X] 1 Million
[X] 5 Millions
[X] 10 Millions
[  ] 25 Millions
[  ] 50 Millions
Geten80
Geten80
The Active Member
The Active Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stumble on Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:38 pm

Haha i heard about this but i forgot the site! Thanks imma do this Wink

A moneymaking guide to get a free membership. Old_si10

Dug up my old signature. Smile
Stumble
Stumble
The General Host
The General Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Geten80 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:06 pm

Feel free to use my raf link <3

[X] 1 Million
[X] 5 Millions
[X] 10 Millions
[  ] 25 Millions
[  ] 50 Millions
Geten80
Geten80
The Active Member
The Active Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Geten80 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:20 pm

Updated with a picture!

[X] 1 Million
[X] 5 Millions
[X] 10 Millions
[  ] 25 Millions
[  ] 50 Millions
Geten80
Geten80
The Active Member
The Active Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spear dice on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:03 pm

If you click on the screen with the plus sign that is under the italics sign and put the URL in the box, you can make the picture show up. Other than that thanks for this.

~spear dice

A moneymaking guide to get a free membership. Spear
spear dice
spear dice
The Captain Host
The Captain Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Geten80 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:43 pm

spear dice wrote:If you click on the screen with the plus sign that is under the italics sign and put the URL in the box, you can make the picture show up. Other than that thanks for this.

~spear dice

One needs to be a member of this forum for 7 days before one can do that.

[X] 1 Million
[X] 5 Millions
[X] 10 Millions
[  ] 25 Millions
[  ] 50 Millions
Geten80
Geten80
The Active Member
The Active Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spear dice on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:28 pm

Geten80 wrote:
spear dice wrote:If you click on the screen with the plus sign that is under the italics sign and put the URL in the box, you can make the picture show up. Other than that thanks for this.

~spear dice

One needs to be a member of this forum for 7 days before one can do that.

Lol if you say so :Pill try to edit it for u.
EDIT: fixed it. Dem gainz of being a mod.

~ spear dice

Last edited by spear dice on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

spear dice
spear dice
The Captain Host
The Captain Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Stumble on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:31 pm

Crap... I forgot mods can edit posts. Hour is going to troll me 100% -_-

A moneymaking guide to get a free membership. Old_si10

Dug up my old signature. Smile
Stumble
Stumble
The General Host
The General Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Geten80 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:45 pm

It's just a small page there, like an icon.

[X] 1 Million
[X] 5 Millions
[X] 10 Millions
[  ] 25 Millions
[  ] 50 Millions
Geten80
Geten80
The Active Member
The Active Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spear dice on Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:53 pm

Sorry fixed it Razz

~spear dice

spear dice
spear dice
The Captain Host
The Captain Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Geten80 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm

Why is this in the 07 section? xD I thought it should be at offtopic.

[X] 1 Million
[X] 5 Millions
[X] 10 Millions
[  ] 25 Millions
[  ] 50 Millions
Geten80
Geten80
The Active Member
The Active Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down