RSUniverse | Overcoming All Odds
Welcome to RSUniverse Forums!

Do take a moment to register yourself and do not use your Runescape Password!

King Regards,
Admin
Donation
Donations Values
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hows everyone doing
Spreading the Word! EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 1:26 am by Account Set

» Service Manager
Spreading the Word! EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:45 pm by World

» Sup!
Spreading the Word! EmptySat May 24, 2014 3:20 am by Stumble

» Customer Service Manager
Spreading the Word! EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:31 pm by Genesis

» Questing Manager Poll
Spreading the Word! EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:05 pm by Genesis

» Noobs.
Spreading the Word! EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 1:30 am by World

» Stumble Read
Spreading the Word! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:40 am by World

» 750th post!
Spreading the Word! EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:08 pm by Host Dil

» Evil turnip seeds anyone?
Spreading the Word! EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:01 pm by w3bster


Spreading the Word!

Go down

Spreading the Word! Empty Spreading the Word!

Post by Stumble on Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:42 pm

We need to brainstorm how to spread out the word about the fact that scored reopened! This is mainly through advertising.

First we need to know, who is capable of advertising in 07? If you can please reply here saying so, so we know who to look out for.

Secondly, if you are unable to advertise in 07, help us brainstorm what we can do to spread out the word! You can also help by thinking of some possible advert lines for us to use! The fact that we do 5% commission instead of 10% commission should NOT go unnoticed, it is something that should help bring in more people as well.

Please help spread the word! Very Happy

Stumble
Stumble
The General Host
The General Host

Posts : 755
Join date : 2013-05-19

Back to top Go down

Spreading the Word! Empty Re: Spreading the Word!

Post by spear dice on Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:48 pm

Hmm well advertising in 07 would require member accounts which is actually pretty difficult to make unless rs still provides free membership for the first 2 weeks on new accounts. If so, and if we can make a new domclient for just mming, I would be glad to advertise.

~spear dice

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spreading the Word! Spear
spear dice
spear dice
The Captain Host
The Captain Host

Posts : 665
Join date : 2013-04-20

Back to top Go down

Spreading the Word! Empty Re: Spreading the Word!

Post by Houred on Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:30 am

Imo we really just need to focus on 07 drop parties. When the drop parties come, so do the people, and that is when we can pay people to advertise on 07. And after that is when more people come rolling in the forums too. But for now, we should have each rank do at least 2 07 drops a week, then we can build from there.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Houred's Genesis07 goals:


Get mod rank [x]
Get 1k posts []
Get 5k posts []
Get 50m on 07 []
Houred
Houred
The Lieutenant Host
The Lieutenant Host

Posts : 684
Age : 21
Join date : 2013-04-19
Location : PewPew's closet

Back to top Go down

Spreading the Word! Empty Re: Spreading the Word!

Post by Stumble on Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:52 am

spear dice wrote:Hmm well advertising in 07 would require member accounts which is actually pretty difficult to make unless rs still provides free membership for the first 2 weeks on new accounts. If so, and if we can make a new domclient for just mming, I would be glad to advertise.

~spear dice

I dont believe they do the 2 week free membership anymore >.<
Stumble
Stumble
The General Host
The General Host

Posts : 755
Join date : 2013-05-19

Back to top Go down

Spreading the Word! Empty Re: Spreading the Word!

Post by sniperrex9 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:07 am

soz dood i will try to get mems and help out but besides that im stuck to eoc atm. I would suggest more of p2p dps.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sniperrex9's Goals:

[X] Advertise 50 hours+
[x] Cs over 100m
[x] Post over 200
[] Achieve star rank
[x] Host a Game of 21

Here is my rank app:
http://www.rsuniverse.com/t247p30-sniper-rex-7-s-rank-app#5185
TY
sniperrex9
sniperrex9
The CC Member
The CC Member

Posts : 250
Join date : 2013-07-04
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Spreading the Word! Empty Re: Spreading the Word!

Post by Crest on Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:44 am

No trial membership is a huge impediment on advertising, but we need 07 adverts/drops to make the mming work. MMing is our priority and we all need to focus on that. We need ways to take advantage of our 5% commission fees over the traditional 10% commission fees in terms of gambling as well. Ideas welcome
Crest
Crest
The General Host
The General Host

Posts : 78
Join date : 2013-07-21

Back to top Go down

Spreading the Word! Empty need more adverts?

Post by Host Kilz on Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:44 am

i can ask my friend if he culd advert. ill try to help.
Host Kilz
Host Kilz
The Active Member
The Active Member

Posts : 185
Join date : 2013-07-19
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Spreading the Word! Empty Re: Spreading the Word!

Post by Stumble on Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:49 am

Host Kilz wrote:i can ask my friend if he culd advert. ill try to help.

Cool, if he can that would be great! Smile
Stumble
Stumble
The General Host
The General Host

Posts : 755
Join date : 2013-05-19

Back to top Go down

Spreading the Word! Empty Re: Spreading the Word!

Post by killbystr on Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:30 am

this is the hardest part. Esp since adverting in public through autotypers is going to be VERY hard. I honestly do not have any unique ideas
avatar
killbystr
Patron
Patron

Posts : 28
Join date : 2013-04-01

Back to top Go down

Spreading the Word! Empty Re: Spreading the Word!

Post by Stumble on Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:38 am

killbystr wrote:this is the hardest part. Esp since adverting in public through autotypers is going to be VERY hard. I honestly do not have any unique ideas

Come on ron your creative! Dig deep down and think of something! We need these ideas asap to contribue to fc growth >.<
Stumble
Stumble
The General Host
The General Host

Posts : 755
Join date : 2013-05-19

Back to top Go down

Spreading the Word! Empty how about

Post by Host Kilz on Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:44 pm

we just do more dp. i was gonna say first bet will add 50k to the pot. but then i just realised were not aloud.
Host Kilz
Host Kilz
The Active Member
The Active Member

Posts : 185
Join date : 2013-07-19
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Spreading the Word! Empty Re: Spreading the Word!

Post by Dried on Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:56 pm

What we should do is find a nice cheap source or membership pins. For instance, on sythe, your average upgrade goes for around 35m. We should go to some of these people and see if they are willing to sell in a bulk for a discounted price of 20-30m a pin

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
RSN: Dried

Spreading the Word! WBQyA6O

Ranked but on holiday
Dried
Dried
The CC Member
The CC Member

Posts : 183
Age : 23
Join date : 2013-05-17
Location : Qatar

http://lmgtfy.com

Back to top Go down

Spreading the Word! Empty Re: Spreading the Word!

Post by Houred on Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:46 pm

Like I said before, we don't need to do any advertising ourselves. As we do drop parties more and more on 07 more people will come into the fc and forums, and those are the people we can pay for advertising.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Houred's Genesis07 goals:


Get mod rank [x]
Get 1k posts []
Get 5k posts []
Get 50m on 07 []
Houred
Houred
The Lieutenant Host
The Lieutenant Host

Posts : 684
Age : 21
Join date : 2013-04-19
Location : PewPew's closet

Back to top Go down

Spreading the Word! Empty Re: Spreading the Word!

Post by Mecool on Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:41 pm

I have been setting up my advert at night mostly. I'm about to set him up while I go shoe shopping in des moines... I wish i knew something that only took over the rs screen instead of the whole computer. So I can afk a advert while mining or something

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Goals:
250 posts[x]
1k posts[]
First 99[]
#1 Forum Poster[]
MM Rank[]
Hosting Rank[]

Check out my host app-->http://www.rsuniverse.com/t334-mecool-rank-application-edit-more-youtube-vids-color
Mecool
Mecool
The CC Member
The CC Member

Posts : 383
Age : 20
Join date : 2013-07-14

Back to top Go down

Spreading the Word! Empty Re: Spreading the Word!

Post by Stumble on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:11 am

Mecool wrote:I have been setting up my advert at night mostly. I'm about to set him up while I go shoe shopping in des moines... I wish i knew something that only took over the rs screen instead of the whole computer. So I can afk a advert while mining or something

There is something called "domclient" which was created by moko which allows u to do this as it is a client and everything can be done through that, and u can multilog on another acc and do as u wish. Ill ask him about it Smile

Do u advert 07 or rs3?
Stumble
Stumble
The General Host
The General Host

Posts : 755
Join date : 2013-05-19

Back to top Go down

Spreading the Word! Empty Re: Spreading the Word!

Post by spear dice on Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:33 am

Hmm i like houred's idea of dropping and hiring advs. It seems like a better idea since there is no free membership. i am currently the only one who has dropped 07 i believe. We need more people.

~spear dice

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spreading the Word! Spear
spear dice
spear dice
The Captain Host
The Captain Host

Posts : 665
Join date : 2013-04-20

Back to top Go down

Spreading the Word! Empty Re: Spreading the Word!

Post by HotColdRush on Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:49 am

FCs didn't seem to have a problem adverting their clan on members worlds , I don't see why 07 is any different?
HotColdRush
HotColdRush
The Explorer
The Explorer

Posts : 38
Age : 21
Join date : 2013-07-25
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Spreading the Word! Empty Re: Spreading the Word!

Post by Mecool on Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:39 am

Stumble wrote:
Mecool wrote:I have been setting up my advert at night mostly. I'm about to set him up while I go shoe shopping in des moines... I wish i knew something that only took over the rs screen instead of the whole computer. So I can afk a advert while mining or something

There is something called "domclient" which was created by moko which allows u to do this as it is a client and everything can be done through that, and u can multilog on another acc and do as u wish. Ill ask him about it Smile

Do u advert 07 or rs3?
I have only adverted on rs3. If u get muted on 07 does it go over to rs3 as well? i think it does but im not 100% sure.
Where could i download domclient? I could set up multiple adverts i just need to make more emails


Last edited by Mecool on Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : im a noob)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Goals:
250 posts[x]
1k posts[]
First 99[]
#1 Forum Poster[]
MM Rank[]
Hosting Rank[]

Check out my host app-->http://www.rsuniverse.com/t334-mecool-rank-application-edit-more-youtube-vids-color
Mecool
Mecool
The CC Member
The CC Member

Posts : 383
Age : 20
Join date : 2013-07-14

Back to top Go down

Spreading the Word! Empty Re: Spreading the Word!

Post by Stumble on Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:55 am

Mecool wrote:
Stumble wrote:
Mecool wrote:I have been setting up my advert at night mostly. I'm about to set him up while I go shoe shopping in des moines... I wish i knew something that only took over the rs screen instead of the whole computer. So I can afk a advert while mining or something

There is something called "domclient" which was created by moko which allows u to do this as it is a client and everything can be done through that, and u can multilog on another acc and do as u wish. Ill ask him about it Smile

Do u advert 07 or rs3?
I have only adverted on rs3. If u get muted on 07 does it go over to rs3 as well? i think it does but im not 100% sure.
Where could i download domclient? I could set up multiple adverts i just need to make more emails

I believe so because ur account is muted completely on both servers Sad

I have to find moko and talk to him about it, havent seen him for a few days now
Stumble
Stumble
The General Host
The General Host

Posts : 755
Join date : 2013-05-19

Back to top Go down

Spreading the Word! Empty Re: Spreading the Word!

Post by Account Set on Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:45 am

This was brought up before but I can't remember who said it, so I liked the idea when there was private drop parties that were announced only in the fc. Then when noobs that aren't in the fc will ask questions and want to attend more, and soon will join IRC and forums, and possibly start gambling
Account Set
Account Set
The CC Member
The CC Member

Posts : 512
Age : 23
Join date : 2013-07-23
Location : Toledo, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Spreading the Word! Empty Re: Spreading the Word!

Post by Stumble on Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:30 am

Account Set wrote:This was brought up before but I can't remember who said it, so I liked the idea when there was private drop parties that were announced only in the fc. Then when noobs that aren't in the fc will ask questions and want to attend more, and soon will join IRC and forums, and possibly start gambling

First things first. In order to DO an fc drop party we need ppl in the fc FIRST. Now brainstorm how we shall do that =D
Stumble
Stumble
The General Host
The General Host

Posts : 755
Join date : 2013-05-19

Back to top Go down

Spreading the Word! Empty Re: Spreading the Word!

Post by GreenWebby on Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:36 pm

if we can get domclient back up and if i can borrow some 07 accs to adv on Smile if its eoc i can get my own
avatar
GreenWebby
The General Host
The General Host

Posts : 182
Join date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down

Spreading the Word! Empty Re: Spreading the Word!

Post by Houred on Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:55 pm

Stumble wrote:
Account Set wrote:This was brought up before but I can't remember who said it, so I liked the idea when there was private drop parties that were announced only in the fc. Then when noobs that aren't in the fc will ask questions and want to attend more, and soon will join IRC and forums, and possibly start gambling

First things first. In order to DO an fc drop party we need ppl in the fc FIRST. Now brainstorm how we shall do that =D

I'm starting to think you are ignoring my posts on this theead >.>.

DO DROPS ON 07 LIKE WE FIRST DID IN F2P

DROPS = MORE PEOPLE IN FC + FORUMS

MORE PEOPLE IN FC + FORUMS = PEOPLE TO HIRE FOR ADVERTISING.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Houred's Genesis07 goals:


Get mod rank [x]
Get 1k posts []
Get 5k posts []
Get 50m on 07 []
Houred
Houred
The Lieutenant Host
The Lieutenant Host

Posts : 684
Age : 21
Join date : 2013-04-19
Location : PewPew's closet

Back to top Go down

Spreading the Word! Empty Re: Spreading the Word!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum