RSUniverse | Overcoming All Odds
Welcome to RSUniverse Forums!

Do take a moment to register yourself and do not use your Runescape Password!

King Regards,
Admin
Donation
Donations Values
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hows everyone doing
This guy is really good at pranking people! EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 1:26 am by Account Set

» Service Manager
This guy is really good at pranking people! EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:45 pm by World

» Sup!
This guy is really good at pranking people! EmptySat May 24, 2014 3:20 am by Stumble

» Customer Service Manager
This guy is really good at pranking people! EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:31 pm by Genesis

» Questing Manager Poll
This guy is really good at pranking people! EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:05 pm by Genesis

» Noobs.
This guy is really good at pranking people! EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 1:30 am by World

» Stumble Read
This guy is really good at pranking people! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:40 am by World

» 750th post!
This guy is really good at pranking people! EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:08 pm by Host Dil

» Evil turnip seeds anyone?
This guy is really good at pranking people! EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:01 pm by w3bster

This guy is really good at pranking people!

Go down

This guy is really good at pranking people! Empty This guy is really good at pranking people!

Post by BongIAM on Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:17 pm

Damn his vids are funny!
BongIAM
BongIAM
The Member
The Member

Back to top Go down

This guy is really good at pranking people! Empty Re: This guy is really good at pranking people!

Post by Geten80 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:12 pm

Funny =D I love watching vidoes while i skill. <3 Dual monitors

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Anas and Stumble is awesome!

[X] 1 Million
[X] 5 Millions
[X] 10 Millions
[  ] 25 Millions
[  ] 50 Millions
Geten80
Geten80
The Active Member
The Active Member

Back to top Go down

This guy is really good at pranking people! Empty Re: This guy is really good at pranking people!

Post by Account Set on Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:39 pm

I love and always will love Romanatwood
Account Set
Account Set
The CC Member
The CC Member

Back to top Go down

This guy is really good at pranking people! Empty I agree!

Post by BongIAM on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:26 am

Account Set wrote:I love and always will love Romanatwood
Totally agree bro! Very Happy
BongIAM
BongIAM
The Member
The Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Naxious on Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:58 am

just subbed to him ^^

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"SUCK MY DILLIES"
Naxious
Naxious
The CC Member
The CC Member

http://naxious.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Account Set on Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:07 pm

Naxious wrote:just subbed to him ^^
I've been subbed since day one lol
Account Set
Account Set
The CC Member
The CC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stumble on Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:23 pm

The best channel for pranks is pranksvspranks hands down...

I love their vids, even their daily vlogs are hilarious which is on the channel bfvsgf

Watch them ^

This guy is really good at pranking people! Old_si10

Dug up my old signature. Smile
Stumble
Stumble
The General Host
The General Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Gforce on Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:35 am

Stumble wrote:The best channel for pranks is pranksvspranks hands down...

I love their vids, even their daily vlogs are hilarious which is on the channel bfvsgf

Watch them ^
Their public embarrassment vids are too good
Car salesman quote: "In my old car, I farted like 1 month ago and it still smells. Ik it's kinda weird.....later....did you smell that? I just farted"

If you're looking here, then gtfo. Jk ily, stranger
Gforce
Gforce
The Active Member
The Active Member

http://www.rsuniverse.com

Back to top Go down

Post by spear dice on Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:29 am

Haha this is so funny. Great prank Razz

~spear dice

This guy is really good at pranking people! Spear
spear dice
spear dice
The Captain Host
The Captain Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Account Set on Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:54 am

this should be locked it's a video, let the people watch and not comment... it's like spam
Account Set
Account Set
The CC Member
The CC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stumble on Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:03 am

Gforce wrote:
Stumble wrote:The best channel for pranks is pranksvspranks hands down...

Watch them ^
Their public embarrassment vids are too good
Car salesman quote: "In my old car, I farted like 1 month ago and it still smells. Ik it's kinda weird.....later....did you smell that? I just farted"
Eh personally i like the ones where they prank eachother more. One of my favorites was definitely with that extreme hot sauce which was like the 3rd hottest hot sauce u can get on the open market and put it in his girlfriends sushi i think. Man her reaction is hilarious Razz
Stumble
Stumble
The General Host
The General Host

Back to top Go down

Post by spear dice on Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:11 pm

Account Set wrote:this should be locked it's a video, let the people watch and not comment... it's like spam

I understand how this could be seen as spam, but its a good way to know each other better and become a better community. If it does become to spammy though, I or one of the mods will definitely lock it.

~spear dice

This guy is really good at pranking people! Spear
spear dice
spear dice
The Captain Host
The Captain Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Account Set on Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:25 pm

spear dice wrote:
Account Set wrote:this should be locked it's a video, let the people watch and not comment... it's like spam

I understand how this could be seen as spam, but its a good way to know each other better and become a better community. If it does become to spammy though, I or one of the mods will definitely lock it.

~spear dice
Ok sorry about that
Account Set
Account Set
The CC Member
The CC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum