RSUniverse | Overcoming All Odds
Welcome to RSUniverse Forums!

Do take a moment to register yourself and do not use your Runescape Password!

King Regards,
Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to RSUniverse Forums!

Do take a moment to register yourself and do not use your Runescape Password!

King Regards,
Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donation
Donations Values
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hows everyone doing
Resignation EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 1:26 am by Account Set

» Service Manager
Resignation EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:45 pm by World

» Sup!
Resignation EmptySat May 24, 2014 3:20 am by Stumble

» Customer Service Manager
Resignation EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:31 pm by Genesis

» Questing Manager Poll
Resignation EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:05 pm by Genesis

» Noobs.
Resignation EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 1:30 am by World

» Stumble Read
Resignation EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:40 am by World

» 750th post!
Resignation EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:08 pm by Host Dil

» Evil turnip seeds anyone?
Resignation EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:01 pm by w3bster

Resignation

+4
Naxious
Genesis
Gforce
X3S
8 posters

Go down

Resignation Empty Resignation

Post by X3S Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:56 am

Ok so I originally had this on a skype message but many ranks felt this should be sent to the public so here:

OK I think its about time I spoke my mind around here. Myself along with SEVERAL other ranks (whose identities will not be disclosed) are completely fed up. How can we call ourself a gambling FC when we have 0 spirit whatsoever. I'd just like to state outright that if this 'fc' goes about the way it is going, it will die out sooner than anyone can predict.

Are we honestly expected as ranks to govern ourselves with no form of leadership whatsoever? I havent seen any of the generals with the exception of stumble ingame for at least 2-3 weeks. And the only general who actually comes on, shows no form of leadership. I havent seen a DP in weeks and every single person is obsessed with just inching up their cash stack! AND certain ranks with high cash stacks wont even call 50m wagers... How do we expect high rollers if we dont have any callers? Especially when those hosts have 1.6b cash stacks....

All the low ranks are working their asses off with no leadership and no return. It's shit like this that makes Naveed one of the brightest ranks who did the most giveaways, scam. ..

Even if the high ranks are busy and dont come on RS, they can still make it up in other ways. The main way they can help us is to COMMUNICATE with us. Use the rank only forum, use the damn skype chat for things other than small talk. I realize we should be independent, but we need some guidance... Otherwise what is the point of having leaders.

Furthermore, the bot isnt in the IRC 75% of the time. This shouldnt even have to be brought up, how can this be overlooked? If we are waiting till the new bot gets ready how bout some damn COMMUNICATION?

Then there is no advertising. Does anyone hire advertisers? I tried hiring the other day, but it was futile, we need everyone making a collaborative effort to make an impact! We give away a rare but nobody knows about it...

Then when ranks get bets its just from different ranks and we all just get annoyed. We are all going mad by this stagnant progress. 50% of ranks are inactive, and the active ones get no bets. All this is not because of a lack of potential... its a lack of EFFORT.

When we started the FC again, you gave us all hope. Hope that we could have it like the good old days. All i can say is that our efforts have crushed my hopes. I am not saying im a star host or anything dont get me wrong im average. But with proper leadership we could have been something great and I am thoroughly disappointed.

So I sadly announce my resignation from this fc. I cannot continue to be a part of an organisation I do not believe in. I will re earn my rank when I feel like the fc has been brought back to the standards and spirit that it once had. Thanks for your time.

Greens wanted to add this:
this fc lacks leadership. ive seen so many times 7hb dealing with all the real problems on the irc and for the fc while other leaders sit back on their lazy ass and dont do shit. And its frustrating se know that we have 3-4 people who should be leading this fc the right way yet instead we have 1 which is 7hb.

IF Anyone wants me to add anything like greens did please tell me and i will edit the post with your name
X3S
X3S
The General Host
The General Host

Back to top Go down

Resignation Empty Re: Resignation

Post by Gforce Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:00 am

Interesting points tbh. Although I don't completely agree with u, some good points were made
Gforce
Gforce
The Active Member
The Active Member

http://www.rsuniverse.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:04 am

I would like to formally apologise to the entire FC for the lack of leadership shown. This FC indeed needs more direction and a solid leadership base.

For me, my university just started and so, cannot be online as much as I would love to. I still do try my best to get on and be there for the FC and its clear that I alone cannot cope with this tremendous responsibility.

Thanks for sharing this and I am sure this is the general consensus for all the ranks right now.
Genesis
Genesis
The Owner
The Owner

http://www.genesis07.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Naxious Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:24 am

I understand this X3s and I hope you do come back bu im just gonna say that your leaving at a bad time and the FC is just getting started and we will reopen and be #1 again
Naxious
Naxious
The CC Member
The CC Member

http://naxious.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by spear dice Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:09 pm

I'm not glad that your leaving, but these points are very true and in the incoming weeks i hope this message comes through to other general ranks and they can communicate with us. Thanks and hope i see you here again soon Sad

~spear dice
spear dice
spear dice
The Captain Host
The Captain Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamiteh Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:35 pm

My opinion is this lacks advertising.
Most people here are here because they've known this irc/fc from when gambling was still allowed in RuneScape.
I have joined these forums few days ago and have found out about them from some friend tho.

Anyway I see on youtube vids with 1m, 10m giveaways with 40 or so comments of people who want to win this.

You here are offering blue h'ween mask for free, but nearly noone knows it. If people found out about this I suspect this forum would suddenly have plenty more of new members. If those new members refered their friends(maybe for rewards if their friends bet?), the irc could grow.
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
The Active Member
The Active Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Account Set Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:59 pm

You got a point, but we need to advertise alot more and maybe get scoredrs open,
maybe if all ranks contribute to get a shout out from rslittlevillage since he don't care about his channel
Account Set
Account Set
The CC Member
The CC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by X3S Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:56 pm

Thanks for your comments, I felt that it had to be done guys, I am glad that the administration is admitting guilt on certain aspects as well. I am looking to see great change in this FC.
X3S
X3S
The General Host
The General Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Account Set Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:27 pm

X3S wrote:Thanks for your comments, I felt that it had to be done guys, I am glad that the administration is admitting guilt on certain aspects as well. I am looking to see great change in this FC.
Hopefully it would we should do those giveaways every friday and tuesday those 50m ones, we can get alot of people from those..
Account Set
Account Set
The CC Member
The CC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Houred Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:44 pm

Sad to see you go, hope to see you as a rank again in the future!
Houred
Houred
The Lieutenant Host
The Lieutenant Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum