RSUniverse | Overcoming All Odds
Welcome to RSUniverse Forums!

Do take a moment to register yourself and do not use your Runescape Password!

King Regards,
Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to RSUniverse Forums!

Do take a moment to register yourself and do not use your Runescape Password!

King Regards,
Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donation
Donations Values
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hows everyone doing
We are [ANONYMOUS] Battlescape NEW CLAN! EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 1:26 am by Account Set

» Service Manager
We are [ANONYMOUS] Battlescape NEW CLAN! EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:45 pm by World

» Sup!
We are [ANONYMOUS] Battlescape NEW CLAN! EmptySat May 24, 2014 3:20 am by Stumble

» Customer Service Manager
We are [ANONYMOUS] Battlescape NEW CLAN! EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:31 pm by Genesis

» Questing Manager Poll
We are [ANONYMOUS] Battlescape NEW CLAN! EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:05 pm by Genesis

» Noobs.
We are [ANONYMOUS] Battlescape NEW CLAN! EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 1:30 am by World

» Stumble Read
We are [ANONYMOUS] Battlescape NEW CLAN! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:40 am by World

» 750th post!
We are [ANONYMOUS] Battlescape NEW CLAN! EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:08 pm by Host Dil

» Evil turnip seeds anyone?
We are [ANONYMOUS] Battlescape NEW CLAN! EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:01 pm by w3bster

We are [ANONYMOUS] Battlescape NEW CLAN!

2 posters

Go down

We are [ANONYMOUS] Battlescape NEW CLAN! Empty We are [ANONYMOUS] Battlescape NEW CLAN!

Post by Naxious Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:18 am

Hye everyone, I have decided to make a clan known as "Anonymous"within battlescape! Now first of all the reqs are 70+ prayer and 120+ combat as well as 99 in all melee.range..magic stats. Anonymous will be one of the strongest clan and we will own the deep wildy! Currently we are open and the official site is ofcouse this one! We don't tolerate and threats and will clear any obstacles in our way. THIS CLAN HAS NO LEADERSHIP MEANING NO ONE WILL BE LEADER OR FOUNDER.WE are all equal and ofcourse experienced pkers will be put in first of battleline. Each of our players will host an event but I will be doing it more importantly. Just because theres no leader doesn't mean no one can assign you what to do. We got that all covered!We are [ANONYMOUS] Battlescape NEW CLAN! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTC-Xb9n5F2XzjkQW-bzmxlT4Octfu3Vi1nzqROFzPIfGuLQMTg

More to be written
Naxious
Naxious
The CC Member
The CC Member

http://naxious.tk

Back to top Go down

We are [ANONYMOUS] Battlescape NEW CLAN! Empty Re: We are [ANONYMOUS] Battlescape NEW CLAN!

Post by Mecool Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:44 am

Hmm. I suck at pking but I could probably learn and try to help out the clan!! I don't remember my levels on Battlescape but I will train so I can help out!!!!
BTW, my name on Battlescape = Caleb
Mecool
Mecool
The CC Member
The CC Member

Back to top Go down

We are [ANONYMOUS] Battlescape NEW CLAN! Empty Re: We are [ANONYMOUS] Battlescape NEW CLAN!

Post by Naxious Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:15 pm

I think I probably know U O_O cool XD!
Naxious
Naxious
The CC Member
The CC Member

http://naxious.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mecool Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:57 pm

lol I'm a pure atm, but I'm currently training to get my defence then getting maxed out. Do you know how to make gp in that game? like are there special ways that I don't know about because I just started lol. Not trying to be a noob but it kinda sounds like it xD
Mecool
Mecool
The CC Member
The CC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down