RSUniverse | Overcoming All Odds
Welcome to RSUniverse Forums!

Do take a moment to register yourself and do not use your Runescape Password!

King Regards,
Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to RSUniverse Forums!

Do take a moment to register yourself and do not use your Runescape Password!

King Regards,
Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donation
Donations Values
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hows everyone doing
WHat I think we can do to make the Fc alive EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 1:26 am by Account Set

» Service Manager
WHat I think we can do to make the Fc alive EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:45 pm by World

» Sup!
WHat I think we can do to make the Fc alive EmptySat May 24, 2014 3:20 am by Stumble

» Customer Service Manager
WHat I think we can do to make the Fc alive EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:31 pm by Genesis

» Questing Manager Poll
WHat I think we can do to make the Fc alive EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:05 pm by Genesis

» Noobs.
WHat I think we can do to make the Fc alive EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 1:30 am by World

» Stumble Read
WHat I think we can do to make the Fc alive EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:40 am by World

» 750th post!
WHat I think we can do to make the Fc alive EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:08 pm by Host Dil

» Evil turnip seeds anyone?
WHat I think we can do to make the Fc alive EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:01 pm by w3bster

WHat I think we can do to make the Fc alive

+5
Stumble
Yamiteh
Host Dil
Mecool
Naxious
9 posters

Go down

WHat I think we can do to make the Fc alive Empty WHat I think we can do to make the Fc alive

Post by Naxious Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:20 pm

Many ppl want 07 to be F2P adif Jagex does make it come out, I think we can make the fc saty alive.
The Fc is dieing because well no new people are coming and there is no leadership as well as people not betting big
WHy is this fc all about betting??Its a community and a community hosts different events

I mean we can give up gambling and try different things guys Like wilderness pking if 07 is F2p, we will own the wildy and make vids and ppl will want to join

If this Fc satys the same then its not going anywhere and ppl will just be leaving

thoughts????? SOrry for grammar im just typin fast Razz

and if 07 isnt f2p we can try rsps servers like battlescape which i really enjoy,I gave up rs for that server cause its rlly fun!!
Naxious
Naxious
The CC Member
The CC Member

http://naxious.tk

Back to top Go down

WHat I think we can do to make the Fc alive Empty Re: WHat I think we can do to make the Fc alive

Post by Mecool Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:13 pm

Yeah these are really good ideas. Some people don't wanna risk their acc for gambling, but they would probably love to pk!
Mecool
Mecool
The CC Member
The CC Member

Back to top Go down

WHat I think we can do to make the Fc alive Empty Re: WHat I think we can do to make the Fc alive

Post by Host Dil Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:33 pm

Everything's good except BattleScape. These ideas might really be what we really need.

On a side note: Jas call me already >.<

~DI L
Host Dil
The Captain Host
The Captain Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Naxious Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:39 pm

^soz Im not allowed to call u nowdays cause of my SHSAT, my dad won't let me and my mom says let him play with navjot luls
Naxious
Naxious
The CC Member
The CC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Host Dil Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:40 pm

Naxious wrote:^soz Im not allowed to call u nowdays cause of my SHSAT, my dad won't let me and my mom says let him play with navjot luls
You at Andys? And want to do it tonight?

P.S. Sorry for not taking this to PM. He won't reply.

~DI L
Host Dil
The Captain Host
The Captain Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamiteh Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:16 pm

Naxious wrote:Many ppl want 07 to  be F2P adif Jagex does make it come out, I think we can make the fc saty alive.
The Fc is dieing because well no new people are coming and there is no leadership as well as people not betting big
WHy is this fc all about betting??Its a community and a community hosts different events

I mean we can give up gambling and try different things guys Like wilderness pking if 07  is F2p, we will own the wildy and make vids and ppl will want to join

If this Fc satys the same then its not going anywhere and ppl will just be leaving

thoughts????? SOrry for grammar im just typin fast Razz

and if 07 isnt f2p we can try rsps servers like battlescape which i really enjoy,I gave up rs for that server cause its rlly fun!!
Jagex hasn't confirmed anything about 07 f2p, from what I've heard so I wouldln't count on that.
Hopefully the leadership comes soon(the 2 new leaders might bring a change).
The Pk thing isn't a bad idea actually. We could be in the wildy as clan(f2p or p2p) or be killing lurers. Maybe we could also fake high risk fights to attract high risk pjers and then pile them.
RSPS actually isn't that bad idea imo. If alot of people here would be playing a big RSPS we could get some business.(exchanging rs and rsps gp, gambling...)
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
The Active Member
The Active Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stumble Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:26 pm

@Yamiteh, Greens resigned and im not sure if X3S is still a leader, but i dont think he is

Gambling isnt MEANT to be the main focus of the fc, it is supposed to be MM, but as of now there isnt much progression going on in either. I hope that changes soon.
Stumble
Stumble
The General Host
The General Host

Back to top Go down

Post by gp_lost Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:19 am

Stumble wrote:@Yamiteh, Greens resigned and im not sure if X3S is still a leader, but i dont think he is

Gambling isnt MEANT to be the main focus of the fc, it is supposed to be MM, but as of now there isnt much progression going on in either. I hope that changes soon.
spencer wouldnt let x3s become a leader because he resigned recently so he felt he shouldnt be a leader and yea greens resigned
gp_lost
gp_lost
The Member
The Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Naxious Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:55 am

Guys I totally agree, Like a a couple of weeks ago me stumble, dil,and 2 others I forgot lols,went to the lever in edj riskin nothin but our poly and stumble with his rune scimmy >,< we had a good time and we were piling lvl 200s l0l, I mean events like this are very fun indeed and thats what I want to bring back for the whole FC Very Happy
Naxious
Naxious
The CC Member
The CC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Geten80 Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:30 pm

I dont think Jagex ever will make OSRS f2p. I think i saw on a comment that they would had done it but they changed plans because they earned so much on it. Just like cut ur neighbours laundry or something for like 8 dollars xD.
Geten80
Geten80
The Active Member
The Active Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Naxious Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:01 pm

^ I don't like what jagex are doing, rlly its crap and BS because I hope this rare thing is over because I think thats what keepin 07 mems............
Naxious
Naxious
The CC Member
The CC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Wildy Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:46 pm

good idee Very Happy
Major Wildy
Major Wildy
The Member
The Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamiteh Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:51 am

Naxious wrote:^ I don't like what jagex are doing, rlly its crap and BS because I hope this rare thing is over because I think thats what keepin 07 mems............
I don't think the rares is what is keeping the membs.
Some people simply like 07, some don't want to lose all the time they spent on stats, some are playing it to make cash on EoC and some are preparing for GWD.

When GWD comes out there will probably be some people temporarly returning to 07 to try it out.
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
The Active Member
The Active Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattjim97 Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:17 pm

Why is no-one on the fc Sad It makes me sad to think after a week of being in Scored no-one is on runescape any longer. I was really enjoying being part of a large community, not just to make bank, but to meet some nice people. And i did. But i can no longer see them again... D:
Mattjim97
Mattjim97
The Newb
The Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down