RSUniverse | Overcoming All Odds
Welcome to RSUniverse Forums!

Do take a moment to register yourself and do not use your Runescape Password!

King Regards,
Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to RSUniverse Forums!

Do take a moment to register yourself and do not use your Runescape Password!

King Regards,
Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donation
Donations Values
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hows everyone doing
Community Manager Application EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 1:26 am by Account Set

» Service Manager
Community Manager Application EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:45 pm by World

» Sup!
Community Manager Application EmptySat May 24, 2014 3:20 am by Stumble

» Customer Service Manager
Community Manager Application EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:31 pm by Genesis

» Questing Manager Poll
Community Manager Application EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:05 pm by Genesis

» Noobs.
Community Manager Application EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 1:30 am by World

» Stumble Read
Community Manager Application EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:40 am by World

» 750th post!
Community Manager Application EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:08 pm by Host Dil

» Evil turnip seeds anyone?
Community Manager Application EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:01 pm by w3bster

Community Manager Application

Go down

Community Manager Application Empty Community Manager Application

Post by Naxious Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:22 am

From looking at the last couple of weeks,The Forums as well as activity decreased by more than 30%, At this rate we will reach nowhere and it will just be useless calling this s FC, so I came up with an idea that will keep the Fc stay a strong and attract more players

I would like to become a community manager.This is very different from being a leader and it has to do with hosting events,nwo guys im just going to say that the taste for gambling,well is just dieing. People aren't betting big because they don't have any more income and Im here to solve that!

Before and during SCored/Dominate814 Dil and I would always do some crazy things such as hunger games in runescape which is in red portal with no items and the goal is last man survivng and throughout the map theres sword and food Smile, Well this is just from the few, Couple of weeks ago me stumble and dil as well as other 2 people did some edj lever pking! We were piling lvl 200s and we managed to take down a ranger and we were riskin nothing and protecting our polys Very Happy, I pmed dil which pmed stumble and then we got the others and had a blast!

But wait what about us F2pers?
Well we did do hunger games in F2P so im sure I can come up with something! CLan wars got boring but if jagex agrees 07 to be fp we will do deep team wildy pknig which is really fun Very Happy. but if that doesnt work out or 07 doesnt agree with F2P I will be hosting some cool events in eoc,probs such as killing them rune miners bot or even pk in the wildy but I am working on F2p plans atm!!

SO yeah please tell me what you guys think and this position for me will build the fc up! And I know guys I really didn't do much for FC over the last 1 1/2 years but I did help dil and give him some ideas so he can be set in the Fc but know I think its my turn to help the growth

We don't wanna see this!Community Manager Application 2Q==

This is an example what I did, Unfortunatly I deleted my yt channel that had 1400 subs otherwise i couldve brought some ppl here but I am currently making a new YT channel but thankfully I found one of the vidoes that ozzboz uploaded whe me and him did Kbd Smile

I hope I can do all I can to help the fc but until then guys I got soem important studies too which I tend to fucs on as well!
Naxious
Naxious
The CC Member
The CC Member

http://naxious.tk

Back to top Go down