RSUniverse | Overcoming All Odds
Welcome to RSUniverse Forums!

Do take a moment to register yourself and do not use your Runescape Password!

King Regards,
Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to RSUniverse Forums!

Do take a moment to register yourself and do not use your Runescape Password!

King Regards,
Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donation
Donations Values
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hows everyone doing
Who am I? GIVEAWAY [WINNER PICKED AND ANNOUNCED] EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 1:26 am by Account Set

» Service Manager
Who am I? GIVEAWAY [WINNER PICKED AND ANNOUNCED] EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:45 pm by World

» Sup!
Who am I? GIVEAWAY [WINNER PICKED AND ANNOUNCED] EmptySat May 24, 2014 3:20 am by Stumble

» Customer Service Manager
Who am I? GIVEAWAY [WINNER PICKED AND ANNOUNCED] EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:31 pm by Genesis

» Questing Manager Poll
Who am I? GIVEAWAY [WINNER PICKED AND ANNOUNCED] EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:05 pm by Genesis

» Noobs.
Who am I? GIVEAWAY [WINNER PICKED AND ANNOUNCED] EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 1:30 am by World

» Stumble Read
Who am I? GIVEAWAY [WINNER PICKED AND ANNOUNCED] EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:40 am by World

» 750th post!
Who am I? GIVEAWAY [WINNER PICKED AND ANNOUNCED] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:08 pm by Host Dil

» Evil turnip seeds anyone?
Who am I? GIVEAWAY [WINNER PICKED AND ANNOUNCED] EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:01 pm by w3bster

Who am I? GIVEAWAY [WINNER PICKED AND ANNOUNCED]

+9
I PewPewUQQ
Ozzboz
X3S
sniperrex9
MrIllegal
Stumble
Houred
World
Navzatiny
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who am I? GIVEAWAY [WINNER PICKED AND ANNOUNCED] Empty Who am I? GIVEAWAY [WINNER PICKED AND ANNOUNCED]

Post by Navzatiny Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:17 am

Hey guys - it's me again with yet another giveaway :-D

This time it's a bit different :-P

The thing you will have to do to enter, is write below in a comment, what you think about me :-D

Don't be too serious about this, and don't start complimenting me (even tho it's pretty hard ^^) for nothing :-P. Everyone have an equal chance - no matter what you write.

The winner will be chosen at Wednesday the 17th of july 10pm gmt+1 through random.org with everyone who entered, and will be rewarded with 5,000,000 (5M) EoC gp's

Good luck guys - and enjoy thrash talking about me, or kissing my ass - I don't care :-D

- Naveed

Congratulations Stumble :-D

World - 1
Houred - 2
Stumble - 3
Illegal - 4
Sniper - 5
X3S - 6
Ozzboz - 7
Pewpew - 8
Baboz - 9
Spear dice - 10

Who am I? GIVEAWAY [WINNER PICKED AND ANNOUNCED] Unavng16

Last edited by Navzatiny on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Navzatiny
Navzatiny
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Who am I? GIVEAWAY [WINNER PICKED AND ANNOUNCED] Empty Re: Who am I? GIVEAWAY [WINNER PICKED AND ANNOUNCED]

Post by World Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:25 am

You said, do not start complimenting me, but I'd like to say you are very loyal to this Clan and one of the best hosts. (Although we are not even opened;) )
I hope you will keep up this great work. Smile
Thanks for the giveaway once again and goodluck everybody!
World
World
One and Only
One and Only

http://www.RSuniverse.com/

Back to top Go down

Who am I? GIVEAWAY [WINNER PICKED AND ANNOUNCED] Empty Re: Who am I? GIVEAWAY [WINNER PICKED AND ANNOUNCED]

Post by Navzatiny Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:27 am

When i said don't compliment me I meant...

Uhm.. Maybe I was drunk?? Lolol :-D

Thanks for the love world:-P

Just don't start making fake compliments - those will just make me think bad about you;-)
Navzatiny
Navzatiny
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by World Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:30 am

Navzatiny wrote:When i said don't compliment me I meant...

Uhm.. Maybe I was drunk?? Lolol :-D

Thanks for the love world:-P

Just don't start making fake compliments - those will just make me think bad about you;-)
Haha it is not fake, I did not post it to be in the giveaway anyways. (So do not count me in) Just wanted to let you know you are doing good. Wink
World
World
One and Only
One and Only

http://www.RSuniverse.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Navzatiny Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:31 am

I wasn't saying yours is fake - just a heads up for the other guys ;-)

But of course am I very happy to hear that!:-D
Navzatiny
Navzatiny
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Houred Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:07 am

Wait, so we just post what we think about you? Bitch I can write a whole page about you <3.

Well... I don't know where to start. Maybe with the infamous fact that you are a player Very Happy. Haha jk but I really don't know where to start >.>. Well I guess I can start with you are one of the most trustworthy person I know. I can literally trust you with anything, inclucding my account info. And I don't trust that many people with that kind of stuff, and I know you can trust me with almost anything too Very Happy. We both know a lot about eachother, including a bunch of irl stuff, including what we look like (btw your kind of short for your age O_o), and I'm happy to say you have become one of my best friends here.

When I first met you in Scored fc, you came in with a bright attitude ready to earn a rank! And after about a week passed, I knew sooner or later you would get it Wink. As time passed we became friends more and more. I knew the time would come that we would become great friends, and here we are now. The day you became a rank, I was exstatic, I couldn't wait to be able to host with you, but unfortutantly because of Fagex we couldn't, but soon we will be able to Very Happy. I can remember helping Start Anew training you and helping you along the way, and you getting the silly name Spiat >.>.

Anyways I don't want to ramble on for too much longer, and I think I have said what I have needed to say <3.

Thanks for the giveaway, and goodluck to everyone who enters.

Last edited by Houred on Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Houred
Houred
The Lieutenant Host
The Lieutenant Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Navzatiny Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:13 am

Dayum.. Dat post almost made me cry.. With an onion in my head.. And just almost :-D

Jkjk<3 I don't feel like writing that much, cuz my iPod is really sucky, so imma just say you too :-D

You can have a love letter later, just gotta finish the current ones.. Bein a player isn't easy, u know? :-D JK lol - only need write 1 ^^ :-D
Navzatiny
Navzatiny
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Stumble Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:05 am

Hm what can i write about navzatiny? Lets start from he beginning Smile

I remember that you really wanted that rank but i believe you werent the richest guy (you getting hacked later on probably did not help). You were loyal and reminded me a bit of myself when earning a rank - not the richest out there but earned the rank mainly through activity and loyalty. Through this you earned your rank - not through money (for example digiflex who got it in a few days, a good rank but he earned it with mainly gp). I prefered also EARNING it, spending a bunch of money would make me feel like i was buying it. Anyways, after that little rant of how we earned our ranks in a similar way, lets talk about how similar our stupidity is. I remembered you finally got your rank, and needed a "rarer" name. You chose SpIat thinking it would show as Splat and due to this you never got your rank until gambling was banned. Well, i made a really dumb mistake of stopping short of an hour when i was advertising for the fc. I had forgotten my time and winged it but ended up getting banned and went on spencer's ignore list. I look back at that and think i went from a 1m nub banned from the fc to a general billionaire. You went from that same nub to a lieutenant 300 millionaire. We both had rough starts but ended up ontop.

Overall i think you are a loyal, awesome, somewhat dumb person (like me), and last but not least a great addition to being a rank in scored as you had deserved one long ago Razz
Stumble
Stumble
The General Host
The General Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Navzatiny Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:11 am

Ewmawggawd dat made me laugh :-D But I haven't reached 300 yet :-( And the name was somewhat a fail, but a great memory :-D
The way to earning my rank was sure enjoyable :-D
Navzatiny
Navzatiny
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by MrIllegal Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:32 pm

Navzatiny is Da boss. I remember this one time he was snorting a line of coke off a hookers back and he didn't know that it was dipped in LSD so he had a nice 2 day trip. I remember he walked past my house that day with a loaded gun saying "I WANT MY CAAANDEYYY!" And we were all scared, cuz he had raped a donkey before while being sober. Dat better?

Last edited by MrIllegal on Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrIllegal
MrIllegal
The Active Member
The Active Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Navzatiny Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:10 pm

You don't need to know me at all :-D Just write what you think when you hear my name - Pleeaaase edit your post and enter, that'd make me happy :-D
Navzatiny
Navzatiny
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Navzatiny Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:23 pm

Delaying this a day --- We need more participants, come on guys, this is your chance! You can say soo much shit about me, and even get paid for it!!!! :-D

ENTEEEEEEEEEEEEER :-D
Navzatiny
Navzatiny
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by sniperrex9 Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:47 pm

thanks just being lazy and actually be more active

Naveed- hi how are you? well i think that you are a person who i feel is a great and loyal member of both Scored and Genesis or whatever it is called now cause the URL is Rsuniverse. Anyway whenever i go on the irc u are always being the person that socialize and shows to be a person that you could communicate.

PS. I do not know where i was getting with this just to lazy to delete this aka the ps thingy.
sniperrex9
sniperrex9
The CC Member
The CC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Navzatiny Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:09 pm

Happy to see you entered:D I'm great Wink Well at least u weren't lazy enough to not post :-D
Navzatiny
Navzatiny
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by X3S Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:00 am

Hmm what do I think about Nav,

I've only known you for a few weeks now, but I can honestly say that you are one of the people in RS I trust. You are always loyal and energetic, and above all you just have this passion for the friends chat. This is shown through your plethora of giveaways and general good nature. I think you should keep doing what you are doing and you will be successful one day! Good luck with everything Smile
X3S
X3S
The General Host
The General Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Navzatiny Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:03 pm

Thanks dude! :-D Im very glad to hear all the positive stuff :-P

And Goodluck to all of you--- 1 day and 8 hours till the winner is picked --–-- still open for entries :-D

Last edited by Navzatiny on Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Navzatiny
Navzatiny
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzboz Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:49 pm

Well, I knew you back when I was hosting in Scored and you really wanted a rank. You worked extremely hard and were very committed which is a great quality to have. You're friendly, seem pretty cool and are apparently a 'player' (you're nothing compared to my skills with women). You used to be obsessed with my accent on skype ages ago

I'm too lazy to write much more, + I'm getting emotional (jks jks)
Ozzboz
Ozzboz
The Member
The Member

http://www.genesis07.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Navzatiny Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:52 pm

Oh dear Ozz - we can have the women skills go on a fight!! :-D

And I still love ur accent.

Banana.

No i mean it call me up and say something random :-D
Happy that you entered :p
Navzatiny
Navzatiny
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by I PewPewUQQ Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:18 pm

You're a nub with a pretend girlfriend.

LELELELELELELE

I win, hands down, no competition!

I PewPewUQQ
I PewPewUQQ
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:30 pm

Man you guys must have onions on you. 

Now I got to write a long essay on a player Sad

Maybe later...
Genesis
Genesis
The Owner
The Owner

http://www.genesis07.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Navzatiny Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:44 pm

YES DARIAN I LOVE YOU SO MUUUCH FINALLY SOMEONE SAYING SHIT ABOUT ME<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<33

Gen is laaazy :p

Navzatiny
Navzatiny
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Stumble Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:27 pm

Lmao Navzatiny, TIME TO EDIT MINE TO IMPROVE IT TO UR STANDARDS Rolling Eyes 
Stumble
Stumble
The General Host
The General Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Navzatiny Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:35 pm

Lolol, go ahead

1 DAY LEFT GLLGLGLLGLG GUYS :-D
Navzatiny
Navzatiny
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Baboz Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:38 pm

i remember when i was addicted to betting in scored a while ago and you were applying for a rank, you worked hard for it and im sure you deserve it your friendly, love your giveaways i hope i win Razz
Baboz
Baboz
The CC Member
The CC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spear dice Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:44 pm

Your a spammer and a failure at life. Hope I never have to see your ugly face or ill turn to stone. Also your gay. You are not a player. Oh ya and you spam too much and u shouldn't have more posts then me. NUB! Hope u get perm banned for spamming.

~spear dice
spear dice
spear dice
The Captain Host
The Captain Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next