RSUniverse | Overcoming All Odds
Welcome to RSUniverse Forums!

Do take a moment to register yourself and do not use your Runescape Password!

King Regards,
Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to RSUniverse Forums!

Do take a moment to register yourself and do not use your Runescape Password!

King Regards,
Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donation
Donations Values
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hows everyone doing
1.3M+/HOUR for medium level players(RS3 P2P) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 1:26 am by Account Set

» Service Manager
1.3M+/HOUR for medium level players(RS3 P2P) EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:45 pm by World

» Sup!
1.3M+/HOUR for medium level players(RS3 P2P) EmptySat May 24, 2014 3:20 am by Stumble

» Customer Service Manager
1.3M+/HOUR for medium level players(RS3 P2P) EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:31 pm by Genesis

» Questing Manager Poll
1.3M+/HOUR for medium level players(RS3 P2P) EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:05 pm by Genesis

» Noobs.
1.3M+/HOUR for medium level players(RS3 P2P) EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 1:30 am by World

» Stumble Read
1.3M+/HOUR for medium level players(RS3 P2P) EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:40 am by World

» 750th post!
1.3M+/HOUR for medium level players(RS3 P2P) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:08 pm by Host Dil

» Evil turnip seeds anyone?
1.3M+/HOUR for medium level players(RS3 P2P) EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:01 pm by w3bster

1.3M+/HOUR for medium level players(RS3 P2P)

+2
Geten80
Mecool
6 posters

Go down

1.3M+/HOUR for medium level players(RS3 P2P) Empty 1.3M+/HOUR for medium level players(RS3 P2P)

Post by Mecool Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:16 pm

In this guide I will be teaching you about a very old method, but is recently been really good due to the fact that dragon bones are 4k+each! You will be Killing Blue Dragons in the Taverley Dungeon!
The requirements are: 75 Magic, 37 Prayer, and for the faster access 70 agility.
You will want to start out in the town of Taverley. The quickest ways are by using the Lodestone, or by house teleporting while your house is in Taverley.

I only have 76 magic so I use a staff of light, and cast the highest level spell you can. Your gear should be similar to this:

1.3M+/HOUR for medium level players(RS3 P2P) Blue_d10

Note: Excluding the Saradominist Token.
I use a staff of light, full batwing, Amulet of Glory, Ring of wealth, and any other magic-boosting gear you might think you need.

Your Inventory should look somewhat similar to mine:

1.3M+/HOUR for medium level players(RS3 P2P) Blue_d11

Dusty Key (Don't worry if you don't have it. I will show you how to get one.) Runes for whatever spell you plan on casting, one Prayer flask (6), and some food if you think you might need it.

How to get there:
Run east and directly south down the path by the wheat field. Then go into the tunnel that leads into the dungeon. When you are in the dungeon run north into the gates. Go through both sets of gate and run south through the Magic Axes. Then, continue south until you come across a bridge. Cross it, then the other one a few steps past it and run North. If you did everything right you should end up in the Lesser Demons. If you look west there's a gate, which you should use your dusty key on. Now you're here! Use your best magic abilities on them and Pray mage and you shouldn't need any food at all!

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE DUSTY KEY LOOK HERE:
Instead of going across the bridge, run South and run into the jail. Go and kill the Jailer(level 56) and pick up his key. Then, use this key on the jail cell containing Velrak the Explorer. Talk to him until he offers you his key and now you have it!!

Profit per hour:
Each inventory is worth approximately 89K, and takes just under 4 minutes to bank. Now this means you can do 15 trips in one hour. 15 trips times 89K, equals 1,335,000 gp per hour!!!

Mecool
Mecool
The CC Member
The CC Member

Back to top Go down

1.3M+/HOUR for medium level players(RS3 P2P) Empty Re: 1.3M+/HOUR for medium level players(RS3 P2P)

Post by Geten80 Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:25 pm

Very nice guide. When i lvled slayer i banked my stuff(got like 200 dbones) and got around 3m from lvl 1-50. I'm now lvl 63 slayer and got like 5m from 1 to 63. :p
Geten80
Geten80
The Active Member
The Active Member

Back to top Go down

1.3M+/HOUR for medium level players(RS3 P2P) Empty Re: 1.3M+/HOUR for medium level players(RS3 P2P)

Post by Mecool Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:39 pm

Yeah dragon bones are worth a ton now that bots are getting fewer in rs3!!
Mecool
Mecool
The CC Member
The CC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spear dice Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:30 pm

Cool guide Very Happy Maybe to speed up the banking or the running u can use energy pots, but im pretty sure the running lasts longer in rs3 so not sure it would help. Plus, this is very cool for remaking bank! Thanks for this awesome guide

~spear dice
spear dice
spear dice
The Captain Host
The Captain Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Dried Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:54 am

you could also kill them in the ogre enclave if uve done watchtower quest :p its a place not many people know about and its about the same distance from a bank (castle wars)
Dried
Dried
The CC Member
The CC Member

http://lmgtfy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mecool Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:20 am

Dried, If I knew this I would totally put it in! lol I have done like zero quests on my main.
Thanks Spear BTW!
Mecool
Mecool
The CC Member
The CC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dried Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:30 am

Mecool wrote:Dried, If I knew this I would totally put it in! lol I have done like zero quests on my main.
Thanks Spear BTW!
i havent played rs in a while tho Razz so im not very up to date with moneymaking methods. The ogre enclave might be empty like it used to be or full of bots, i have no clue Sad
Dried
Dried
The CC Member
The CC Member

http://lmgtfy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Account Set Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:23 am

Very nice guide! Sucks I ain't members
Account Set
Account Set
The CC Member
The CC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mecool Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:10 am

Really would be a great investment for you. I might make some f2p guides, maybe even upload them on my YT cause I haven't uploaded in ages lol but idc im a noob and it's fun ^_^
Mecool
Mecool
The CC Member
The CC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Account Set Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:00 pm

Mecool wrote:Really would be a great investment for you. I might make some f2p guides, maybe even upload them on my YT cause I haven't uploaded in ages lol but idc im a noob and it's fun ^_^
Got any good f2p guides?
Account Set
Account Set
The CC Member
The CC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamiteh Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:18 pm

I guess thats a nice moneymaking for starters.
I think faster banking would be ring of kinship then lodestone/house tele.
Also you could bring summer pies if your agility is below 70 but above 64, so you could still use shortcut.

Btw are you sure mage is the best way to do it? Coz from what I know blue drags are strong against mage and cb triangle matters bit more now with eoc.
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
The Active Member
The Active Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down