RSUniverse | Overcoming All Odds
Welcome to RSUniverse Forums!

Do take a moment to register yourself and do not use your Runescape Password!

King Regards,
Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to RSUniverse Forums!

Do take a moment to register yourself and do not use your Runescape Password!

King Regards,
Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donation
Donations Values
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hows everyone doing
WAKE UP! (spencer this is for you although you probably wont read this) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 1:26 am by Account Set

» Service Manager
WAKE UP! (spencer this is for you although you probably wont read this) EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:45 pm by World

» Sup!
WAKE UP! (spencer this is for you although you probably wont read this) EmptySat May 24, 2014 3:20 am by Stumble

» Customer Service Manager
WAKE UP! (spencer this is for you although you probably wont read this) EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:31 pm by Genesis

» Questing Manager Poll
WAKE UP! (spencer this is for you although you probably wont read this) EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:05 pm by Genesis

» Noobs.
WAKE UP! (spencer this is for you although you probably wont read this) EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 1:30 am by World

» Stumble Read
WAKE UP! (spencer this is for you although you probably wont read this) EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:40 am by World

» 750th post!
WAKE UP! (spencer this is for you although you probably wont read this) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:08 pm by Host Dil

» Evil turnip seeds anyone?
WAKE UP! (spencer this is for you although you probably wont read this) EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:01 pm by w3bster

WAKE UP! (spencer this is for you although you probably wont read this)

+6
gp_lost
Geten80
spear dice
Stumble
GreenWebby
X3S
10 posters

Go down

WAKE UP! (spencer this is for you although you probably wont read this) Empty WAKE UP! (spencer this is for you although you probably wont read this)

Post by X3S Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:01 am

Aiiiight well everyone has expressed dissatisfaction with the FC but nobody does anything sooooooo here is a combination of all the quotes ive found about peoples dissatisfaction:

X3S (me):
Well you know my views and if not just check this out- http://www.rsuniverse.com/t674-resignation

Greens:
"'m resigning. Pretty much same reason X3S did. No Leadership here. I tried to help but wasn't allowed a chance really Smile." Full post here-
http://www.rsuniverse.com/t711-bye-everyone-ill-miss-some-of-u#8053

Genesis:
"I would like to formally apologise to the entire FC for the lack of leadership shown. This FC indeed needs more direction and a solid leadership base."

Spear Dice (about my resignation):
"I'm not glad that your leaving, but these points are very true and in the incoming weeks i hope this message comes through to other general ranks and they can communicate with us."

Yamiteh:
"My opinion is this lacks advertising."

Stumble:
"Well i cant say this was unexpected, you wanted change that isnt being delivered >.<"

Faizan:
"If the owner himself lost interest in this game and other leaders aren't able to do much and or give instructions, then this fc really can't get anywhere at this rate."

Hour:
"As for the leadership in this fc, in my opinion there is none. There is no one that I see as a leader at this point, and if that doesn't change this fc isn't going anywhere. The day some one steps up voluntarely ready to take this fc onto the right road is the day we will see change. This is a major issue and I don't think it is being taken seriously."

Maybe make a post saying that change is coming huh spencer? Communicating to your own fc?

anyway im out im done trying to invoke change peace guys.
X3S
X3S
The General Host
The General Host

Back to top Go down

WAKE UP! (spencer this is for you although you probably wont read this) Empty Re: WAKE UP! (spencer this is for you although you probably wont read this)

Post by GreenWebby Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:02 am

totally agree enough said. x3s had it spot on im out and i feel good about it its all so true. change obv isnt happenening and i was tired of waiting
GreenWebby
The General Host
The General Host

Back to top Go down

WAKE UP! (spencer this is for you although you probably wont read this) Empty Re: WAKE UP! (spencer this is for you although you probably wont read this)

Post by Stumble Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:39 am

X3S, you said your done helping this fc, but this post may have just helped it the most compared to anything so far

All i have to say
Stumble
Stumble
The General Host
The General Host

Back to top Go down

Post by spear dice Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:53 pm

Completely agree with stumble. This is what we need.

~spear dice
spear dice
spear dice
The Captain Host
The Captain Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Geten80 Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:57 pm

Stumble wrote:X3S, you said your done helping this fc, but this post may have just helped it the most compared to anything so far

All i have to say
/Agreed
Geten80
Geten80
The Active Member
The Active Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gp_lost Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:42 am

Stumble wrote:X3S, you said your done helping this fc, but this post may have just helped it the most compared to anything so far

All i have to say
Account Set, BongIAM, Boston Pride, cr bc, Crest, Darkblack221, Faizan, FR4, Genesis, Geten80, Gforce, gp_lost, GreenWebby, Host Dil, Host Kilz, Houred, jum3y1, killuminatic, Mainly Dice, Mecool, MoKo, Mr alba, MrIllegal, My 5 Cookies, Naxious, Ozzboz, sniperrex9, spear dice, Start Anew, Stumble, Torva, World, X3S, Yamiteh

if ur wondering what that is its members who were on the forums withing the last 24 hours not surprising whos not in it come on really i do not even see effort there atleast the nnext 2 highest ranks stumble and crest logged on
gp_lost
gp_lost
The Member
The Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crest Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:22 am

preach
Crest
Crest
The General Host
The General Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Gforce Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:32 am

Cookies should lead clan.
(Make him come back)
Gforce
Gforce
The Active Member
The Active Member

http://www.rsuniverse.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naxious Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:50 am

Hes back but then again guys people just keep leaving, Im going to really try to recruit more people and we can't let ppl know we're betting, We a community and a community hosts different events Smile
Naxious
Naxious
The CC Member
The CC Member

http://naxious.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Dried Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:49 am

Isnt spencer busy atm, hes like, moving into college.
Dried
Dried
The CC Member
The CC Member

http://lmgtfy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naxious Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:20 am

^every1 is busy atm :/
Naxious
Naxious
The CC Member
The CC Member

http://naxious.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by X3S Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:48 am

If he is busy he should designate his roles and communicate to the Fc. Not halt progress altogether. may I point out that Genesis tried to appoint greens and I to fill his shoes but Spencer denied this premise.
X3S
X3S
The General Host
The General Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down