RSUniverse | Overcoming All Odds
Welcome to RSUniverse Forums!

Do take a moment to register yourself and do not use your Runescape Password!

King Regards,
Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to RSUniverse Forums!

Do take a moment to register yourself and do not use your Runescape Password!

King Regards,
Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donation
Donations Values
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hows everyone doing
soo..i had no idea where to put this but i need some help. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 1:26 am by Account Set

» Service Manager
soo..i had no idea where to put this but i need some help. EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:45 pm by World

» Sup!
soo..i had no idea where to put this but i need some help. EmptySat May 24, 2014 3:20 am by Stumble

» Customer Service Manager
soo..i had no idea where to put this but i need some help. EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:31 pm by Genesis

» Questing Manager Poll
soo..i had no idea where to put this but i need some help. EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:05 pm by Genesis

» Noobs.
soo..i had no idea where to put this but i need some help. EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 1:30 am by World

» Stumble Read
soo..i had no idea where to put this but i need some help. EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:40 am by World

» 750th post!
soo..i had no idea where to put this but i need some help. EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:08 pm by Host Dil

» Evil turnip seeds anyone?
soo..i had no idea where to put this but i need some help. EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:01 pm by w3bster

soo..i had no idea where to put this but i need some help.

+2
Account Set
mr juan
6 posters

Go down

soo..i had no idea where to put this but i need some help. Empty soo..i had no idea where to put this but i need some help.

Post by mr juan Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:00 pm

So, I don't know if this is against the rules or if this is considered as begging but I was wondering if anyone would like to lend me some money. However, this isn't like a lend that sounds scam. I do pay interest, and have been told sometimes I pay too much. I don't normally say % of how much I wanna lend but I do make reasonable payments.
lending organization:
5m=5750k
10m=11.5m
15m=17.5m
25m=28m
35m=40m

If you don't like those numbers, I can do some alt's and if you would rather lend a different amount you can pm here, pm me ingame, or contact in irc.
I didn't do this to pay off a debt or anything like that but this is so I can merch/flip and maybe look and experiment of ways to make money and later on if I am successful I will post some stuff to help other people as well. thank you for reading Smile
mr juan
mr juan
The CC Member
The CC Member

Back to top Go down

soo..i had no idea where to put this but i need some help. Empty Re: soo..i had no idea where to put this but i need some help.

Post by Account Set Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:45 pm

I don't think it's against rules but people turn down against this
Account Set
Account Set
The CC Member
The CC Member

Back to top Go down

soo..i had no idea where to put this but i need some help. Empty Re: soo..i had no idea where to put this but i need some help.

Post by mr juan Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:53 pm

Account Set wrote:I don't think it's against rules but people turn down against this
I know most people do but most of the time they are known for having gambling problems, untrusted[sometimes not all the time] but I really only need it for merching/flipping and like I said before; if I do find ways to make money I am going to share it with the community not keep it to myself.
mr juan
mr juan
The CC Member
The CC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stumble Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:48 am

Im quite sure this is not against the rules, however you are a 1 bar i believe which is like a 10m max pot. Not sure if that means the max u can be trusted with if 5-10m because this IS completely different. So i have no idea Shocked 
Stumble
Stumble
The General Host
The General Host

Back to top Go down

Post by mr juan Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:04 am

Stumble wrote:Im quite sure this is not against the rules, however you are a 1 bar i believe which is like a 10m max pot. Not sure if that means the max u can be trusted with if 5-10m because this IS completely different. So i have no idea Shocked 
mmm...that is possible. thanks for replying Smile but I would honestly dislike if that is true :/
mr juan
mr juan
The CC Member
The CC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamiteh Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:43 pm

Well, it is not against the rules in RuneScape.
But if you were to say such things in RS and someone reported you it would look like a scam to a jmod looking at the report and you'd probably get punished somehow.
On Runescape official forums though, such things ARE against the rules(trust trading stuff).

I think there should be no problem though if you have people who are willing to give you that cash. By the way, how long does it take for you normally to pay back?
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
The Active Member
The Active Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mr juan Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:20 am

umm well honestly it would depend. But, if anything at the worst and something horribly goes wrong and i have to recoup, it would take me a week to a week and a half. It would also depend on how much someone lends me.
mr juan
mr juan
The CC Member
The CC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spear dice Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:34 am

If im in game when you are ill gladly loan no interest. Just have to find out when im on Razz

~spear dice
spear dice
spear dice
The Captain Host
The Captain Host

Back to top Go down

Post by mr juan Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:27 pm

spear dice wrote:If im in game when you are ill gladly loan no interest. Just have to find out when im on Razz

~spear dice
thanks spear Smile but i am like always on irc so if you wanna contact or something. i rarely get on rs unless i have to do something or update a flip/merch.
mr juan
mr juan
The CC Member
The CC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mecool Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:46 am

I could lend ya 5m sometime Smile If I'm on just PM me "mecoolawesom" I don't really need the cash just firemaking atm lol
Mecool
Mecool
The CC Member
The CC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spear dice Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:59 am

mr juan wrote:
spear dice wrote:If im in game when you are ill gladly loan no interest. Just have to find out when im on Razz

~spear dice
thanks spear :)but i am like always on irc so if you wanna contact or something. i rarely get on rs unless i have to do something or update a flip/merch.
I'll see if you can get on irc Razz

~spear dice
spear dice
spear dice
The Captain Host
The Captain Host

Back to top Go down

Post by mr juan Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:50 pm

Mecool wrote:I could lend ya 5m sometime :)If I'm on just PM me "mecoolawesom" I don't really need the cash just firemaking atm lol
alright thanks man Smile or if you could get on irc that would be much easier for me?
mr juan
mr juan
The CC Member
The CC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mr juan Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:14 am

mecool lent me 5m on September 8th 2013. I have to pay him back 5750k no later than 2 weeks(it will definitely be paid back in less than that).
thank you for your help Smile
mr juan
mr juan
The CC Member
The CC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mecool Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:24 am

Anytime:) Thanks for confirming it on here I lent it to you btw Smile
Mecool
Mecool
The CC Member
The CC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down