RSUniverse | Overcoming All Odds
Welcome to RSUniverse Forums!

Do take a moment to register yourself and do not use your Runescape Password!

King Regards,
Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to RSUniverse Forums!

Do take a moment to register yourself and do not use your Runescape Password!

King Regards,
Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donation
Donations Values
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hows everyone doing
Demon Slayer quest guide [REWRITTEN FOR 07] EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 1:26 am by Account Set

» Service Manager
Demon Slayer quest guide [REWRITTEN FOR 07] EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:45 pm by World

» Sup!
Demon Slayer quest guide [REWRITTEN FOR 07] EmptySat May 24, 2014 3:20 am by Stumble

» Customer Service Manager
Demon Slayer quest guide [REWRITTEN FOR 07] EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:31 pm by Genesis

» Questing Manager Poll
Demon Slayer quest guide [REWRITTEN FOR 07] EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:05 pm by Genesis

» Noobs.
Demon Slayer quest guide [REWRITTEN FOR 07] EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 1:30 am by World

» Stumble Read
Demon Slayer quest guide [REWRITTEN FOR 07] EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:40 am by World

» 750th post!
Demon Slayer quest guide [REWRITTEN FOR 07] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:08 pm by Host Dil

» Evil turnip seeds anyone?
Demon Slayer quest guide [REWRITTEN FOR 07] EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:01 pm by w3bster

Demon Slayer quest guide [REWRITTEN FOR 07]

5 posters

Go down

Demon Slayer quest guide [REWRITTEN FOR 07] Empty Demon Slayer quest guide [REWRITTEN FOR 07]

Post by Navzatiny Tue May 21, 2013 8:29 pm

Demon Slayer

Start Point:
Begin by speaking to the Gypsy in Varrock.

Required
Skills: Ablity to defeat a level 27 demon.
Quests: None.
Items: 25x Bones, 1x Bucket of Water, 1x Coins

Recommended
Skills: None.
Quests: None.
Items: None.

Difficulty:
Novice

Length:
Medium

Demon Slayer quest guide [REWRITTEN FOR 07] Placemap

- Speak with the Gypsy in Varrock (Red circle on map) and start the quest.

- Ask how you can kill the demon, and she says that you need a Silverlight Sword and an incantation. Write down the incantation that she gives you (it's different for everyone)! She tells you to talk to Sir Prysin (blue circle on map) about the sword.

- He will tell you, that he has the sword, but needs 3 keys to open the cupboard, in which the sword is in, so we will set off, to get those keys!

The 1st key:

Demon Slayer quest guide [REWRITTEN FOR 07] Sirprysin5

- Go to the 2nd floor in the northwestern part of the castle and speak to Captain Rovin. Argue a bit with him, and in the end, you'll get his key.

The 2nd key:

Demon Slayer quest guide [REWRITTEN FOR 07] Sirprysin6

- Go back downstairs and head to the kitchen in the northeast corner of the castle. You will see a drain there. Use your water bucket on the drain.

- Go enter the sewers. (yellow circle on map)

Demon Slayer quest guide [REWRITTEN FOR 07] Unavng13

- Follow that route to find the 2nd key, and take it.

The 3rd key:

Demon Slayer quest guide [REWRITTEN FOR 07] Traibornmap

- Go to the Wizard's Tower, south of Draynor Village to get the last key.

- Go to the 2nd floow and find Wizard Traiborn. Tell him that you need Sir Prysin's key, and then ask him if he has any keys around. He will say he wouldn't want his key, but keep arguing with him, and he will remember. He says, that he needs 25 bones to perform a ritual, which opens the box, the key is in.

- If you don't already have 25 bones, you can either kill the wizards in the tower, or you can kill chickens (purple circle on 3rd map)

- Speak to him again, when you have 25 bones. He will perform the ritual, and you will get the key.

Recieving Silverlight:

- Once you have all 3 keys, go back and speak with Sir Prysin, and he'll give you Silverlight!

Saving Varrock:

- Grab your armour, food and keep silverlight equipped, because it's time to kill Delrith and save Varrock!

- Head to the stone circle just south of Varrock. A cut scene will start, showing 3 wizards summoning Delrith.

Demon Slayer quest guide [REWRITTEN FOR 07] Delrith

- The wizards will start attacking you. Kill them and move on to Delrith. Remember that you must be using Silverlight to kill him, otherwise he'll just respawn when he runs out of health.

- When you manage to kill him, say the incantation that the Gypsy told you earlier in the quest. If you said it correctly, Delrith will die, and you have saved Varrock!

Congratulations!
Demon Slayer quest guide [REWRITTEN FOR 07] Complete

Rewards:
- 3 Quest Points
- You get to keep the Silverlight sword. If you ever lose it, you can buy another from Sir Prysin in Varrock Castle for 500gp

Last edited by Navzatiny on Tue May 21, 2013 10:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Navzatiny
Navzatiny
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Demon Slayer quest guide [REWRITTEN FOR 07] Empty Re: Demon Slayer quest guide [REWRITTEN FOR 07]

Post by World Tue May 21, 2013 8:33 pm

Looks pretty good, but maybe you can add some images? Wink
World
World
One and Only
One and Only

http://www.RSuniverse.com/

Back to top Go down

Demon Slayer quest guide [REWRITTEN FOR 07] Empty Re: Demon Slayer quest guide [REWRITTEN FOR 07]

Post by spear dice Tue May 21, 2013 8:39 pm

Very nice guide and very colorful! Just add images Very Happy

~spear dice
spear dice
spear dice
The Captain Host
The Captain Host

Back to top Go down

Post by spear dice Tue May 21, 2013 8:49 pm

Umm i just read the guide and its completely wrong. I think you are looking at the eoc version? I've this quest multiple times and this is way off. Sorry :/ Unless they have changed it

~spear dice
spear dice
spear dice
The Captain Host
The Captain Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzboz Tue May 21, 2013 9:09 pm

This is for eoc I'm guessing, seems good Smile
Ozzboz
Ozzboz
The Member
The Member

http://www.genesis07.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Navzatiny Tue May 21, 2013 9:38 pm

This guide was made for EoC in the first place, but I'm working of all my powers to rewrite it for 07 ;-)

Will be changed ASAP.

Shall I let this guide stay, and post an 07 guide for itself, or just switch this with an 07 guide?
Navzatiny
Navzatiny
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by World Tue May 21, 2013 9:55 pm

Navzatiny wrote:This guide was made for EoC in the first place, but I'm working of all my powers to rewrite it for 07 ;-)

Will be changed ASAP.

Shall I let this guide stay, and post an 07 guide for itself, or just switch this with an 07 guide?
We are an 07 clan, so I think you can rewrite it. Smile
World
World
One and Only
One and Only

Back to top Go down

Post by Navzatiny Tue May 21, 2013 9:59 pm

Alrighty then, it's done :-D
Navzatiny
Navzatiny
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by spear dice Wed May 22, 2013 3:38 am

I really like this new guide! Much better and I love the pics Very Happy Very helpful

~spear dice
spear dice
spear dice
The Captain Host
The Captain Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis Wed May 22, 2013 5:07 pm

Thank you Navzatiny for this guide!

Edit: In the future, do not use colours and fancy headings etc. Its best to have white words over a black background.

Last edited by Genesis on Wed May 22, 2013 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Genesis
Genesis
The Owner
The Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzboz Wed May 22, 2013 5:11 pm

Nice guide! I like the images, they seem very helpful
Ozzboz
Ozzboz
The Member
The Member

Back to top Go down

Post by World Wed May 22, 2013 7:46 pm

Added it to the official guides, thanks!
World
World
One and Only
One and Only

Back to top Go down

Post by Navzatiny Wed May 22, 2013 8:39 pm

Happy to hear! :-D I'll stop coloring my future guides ;-) Is it alright if I still use underlined text, bold and italic.

Also how about changing font size? Or should I just stay away from everything :-P
Navzatiny
Navzatiny
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by World Fri May 24, 2013 2:07 pm

Navzatiny wrote:Happy to hear! :-D I'll stop coloring my future guides ;-) Is it alright if I still use underlined text, bold and italic.

Also how about changing font size? Or should I just stay away from everything :-P
You are allowed to use those, just no colours, please. Wink
World
World
One and Only
One and Only

Back to top Go down

Post by Navzatiny Fri May 24, 2013 11:39 pm

Alright, good to know :-)
Navzatiny
Navzatiny
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down